Dick Rates

Well since 10 is nearly impossible as its absolute perfectionand nobody is perfect, so obviously you feel you are a 10 and you dont need me to rate you, you just want validation of your ego. I was honest in my own opinion. Yeah you have a big dick. My preference is I'll take a couple less inches for a bit more width but thats me. I'm sure a lot of other girls will come by and say OMG a big long dick 10 out of 10 then fuck only 7" of it. If you shoot ropes then hey I said a half point more. If youre a dribbler then I stand by my score of a very very good 8.9. I think the highest I have given was 9.5 so there-

Well since 10 is nearly impossible as its absolute perfectionand nobody is perfect, so obviously you feel you are a 10 and you dont need me to rate you, you just want validation of your ego. I was honest in my own opinion. Yeah you have a big dick. My preference is I'll take a couple less inches for a bit more width but thats me. I'm sure a lot of other girls will come by and say OMG a big long dick 10 out of 10 then fuck only 7" of it. If you shoot ropes then hey I said a half point more. If youre a dribbler then I stand by my score of a very very good 8.9. I think the highest I have given was 9.5 so there-
Lol believe me i know how i can make you squirting with that

It’s not my ego it’s your opinion your not all so …….. give a fuck

Back