Diary of my sub fantasies

Is 1 fantasy shared by 1 story fun to read?

• Total voters
BUILDING UP THE QOS SELF CONFIDENCE

I couldn't resist that no more. Being addicted with this site and watching dominance of superior black men, having a clear view of my obedient side, partnering my sexy blonde girlfriend, handling with her dominant attitude. It was simple that I need to obey and tell her about my cuck desires. We sat down and I started to mumble about it. Afterwards I think my arguments were pretty convincing - 'you always mentioned you like BBCs'; 'I was dominant but as long as you're getting more dominant, maybe I'm going to try myself in this different role'; 'Being cucked it's just my kink, it turns me on'. I knew it worked, she was playing a good partner, but her hidden smile was showing me her happiness at that moment.
We did a research together (I knew a lot of course), showed her different types of option - what cuckold is, that it can be more femdom, I can become sissy, she can be a QOS - basically all the stuff related to the lifestyle. Then we had the best conversation ever, she started to admit her likes in it. What I knew that she was always into being leashed/collared, verbally abused, into hairpulling, ass and face slapping, spitting even into her mouth and some kinky/rough stuff. What I discovered was that looking on the lifestyle/kink new knowledge she definitely is up for teasing/wearing slutty things/having more control/being more dominant that I am. She mentioned that it's true that she lost a lot of that bdsm/slut kink as the sex with me is cool, but nothing special. She also pointed, correctly, that I must have been obedient earlier as I really stopped to dominate her in bedroom - the reason while her slutty nature disappeared. That was humilating. I told that I started to like it, not even sure if her sentence was planned or not. She didn't share more, the final quote was:

'I'm going to think about this'.

We got horny, so it's obvious we fucked later on. She didn't get mad, she just started being horny - that means something. I thought there's not going to be any other action connected with our conversation, I couldn't be more wrong. One situation. One hit. This time I knew she wanted to say that. While I was fucking her doggystyle at some point she said happily 'I didn't thought my asscheeks can be red again and my hair pulled aggressively again'. That meant 3 important things: 1) She was really missing being a slut 2) It was no longer my Gf, she was a dominant Queen 3) She felt how much I liked it cause I cummed a moment later - this moment I became just a sub boy for her.

She seemed happy, kissed me, we hugged and she didn't mentioned anything till the evening 2 days later...

Last edited:
BUILDING UP THE QOS SELF CONFIDENCE pt.2

We were eating while she said:
- Hey, maybe this idea we talked 2 days ago is good, but I do prefer the femdom as if you want me to be dominant, I need to feel it really

I was a bit surprised, but replied:
- I got that. I mean we don't have to do this if you're not up to, I just wanted to share my kinks but if that don't suit for you...

She stopped me:
- No no it's ok. I think it's a good time for a change, honestly, I really missed myself in this version, so that's a good idea to bring back the kinky side of me. Don't expect me to behave like a professional hotwife or Mistress you showed me, but I really need to improve my self confidence and that may help. I read a lot about it through this 2 days, really got familiar with the stuff or at least how to check what suits me. Now I need to ask you, or rather confirm me couple of question so I can start to behave this way a bit. So now:

If I'll got the mood and wear slutty whenever I want to, you gonna just accept it
If I say I'm tired, it means you do the stuff I require you to do including chores etc
If I humilate you, that's ok

I said yes, we can try, but that's very wide understanding.

Cool - she continued - so for now couple of ideas I want to implement 1st that I thought going to match and dynamize our play. I agree to play with Dominant Black Men, but don't expect me to do this straightaway too, I need time to get used to. For now I'll focus more on my Femdom side and elements of teasing so I can know better your obedient nature. Here are couple of rule we gonna follow this whole week:

1. For now I'll be addressed by you as 'BBC/QOS Queen'. Me? However I want, for now it's probably by your name, but I'll try to remember your kinky names such as slave and cucky.

She looked at me with a bit of disgust, definitely very happy with what she did and continued - 'I know we were eating, but for now we're like different, I mean I'm over you so I don't think we should be eating in the same place. Anyway, cucky, please kneel on the floor cause I think you should acquire these things already with a slave attitude.
I said 'ok' and immediately got on my knees with my penis grown as much as it could be between my legs. She looked on that, smiled again and kicked it a bit - it hurt me.

Not really a good boy - she continued - but at least you discovered rule number

2. I'll be punishing you for every act of disobedience. I got few ideas so I really hope you gonna let me. Don't worry, you won't be 100% perfect, I'll find a way to break you a bit my love. Remember 1st rule? (Yes I do). So why the fuck you answer just 'yes and ok' as you should reply YES MY BBC OR QOS QUEEN???

'I am sorry my QOS Queen' I mumbled again.

'That's better B' (as it was my name).

Kiss my foot now so you can hear a next one, I know you love worshiping my feet and I do really enjoyed every time you did this so far.

Back