Detroit 10/7

My wife and I have a hotel in downtown Detroit booked for Friday 10/7. She has been talking to a couple of guys but none can confirm they are available for that day yet so opening it up a little to see if I can send anyone else her way.

Must be mature and experienced with couples, comfortable with a bbw (see our photos), disease free (recent test), and comfortable with me being there only to observe, photo, play with her some but no touching between us.

This will be our first time so we’d like to all get along meet for a cocktail or something and if that goes well it’s back to the room. We can confirm identity’s as well anyway you’d prefer before the meet up. Respect and maturity is a must.

Thanks
I'd like to have some fun with you guys sometime

My wife and I have a hotel in downtown Detroit booked for Friday 10/7. She has been talking to a couple of guys but none can confirm they are available for that day yet so opening it up a little to see if I can send anyone else her way.

Must be mature and experienced with couples, comfortable with a bbw (see our photos), disease free (recent test), and comfortable with me being there only to observe, photo, play with her some but no touching between us.

This will be our first time so we’d like to all get along meet for a cocktail or something and if that goes well it’s back to the room. We can confirm identity’s as well anyway you’d prefer before the meet up. Respect and maturity is a must.

Thanks
Very interested… Pm me

Thanks
Heyy.still looking for BBC

Back