Detroit 10/7

YoungCouple734

Couple
Real Person
My wife and I have a hotel in downtown Detroit booked for Friday 10/7. She has been talking to a couple of guys but none can confirm they are available for that day yet so opening it up a little to see if I can send anyone else her way.

Must be mature and experienced with couples, comfortable with a bbw (see our photos), disease free (recent test), and comfortable with me being there only to observe, photo, play with her some but no touching between us.

This will be our first time so we’d like to all get along meet for a cocktail or something and if that goes well it’s back to the room. We can confirm identity’s as well anyway you’d prefer before the meet up. Respect and maturity is a must.

Thanks

Last edited:
My wife and I have a hotel in downtown Detroit booked for Friday 10/7. She has been talking to a couple of guys but none can confirm they are available for that day yet so opening it up a little to see if I can send anyone else her way.

Must be mature and experienced with couples, comfortable with a bbw (see our photos), disease free (recent test), and comfortable with me being there only to observe, photo, play with her some but no touching between us.

This will be our first time so we’d like to all get along meet for a cocktail or something and if that goes well it’s back to the room. We can confirm identity’s as well anyway you’d prefer before the meet up. Respect and maturity is a must.

Thanks
Can't dm you so I'm gonna assume profile is not serious

I may have a layover for a special day in the city 9/17. Would anyone who is older, well endowed and professional be intrested perhaps in a meet and greet drinks and maybe?….send me a PM if you are intrested in whatever?
Hey sweetheart have you found anyone

Thanks
I’m in Michigan I can be there that Friday.

Thanks
Just a heads up, I am not the organizer but there is a hotel takeover in the Metro Detroit area scheduled on 10/8 if 10/7 doesn't work out (or does ;)) and you guys are still in town. About 40+ have already signed up and the event organizers are a couple and their party is always top-notch. You do not have to get a hotel room in order to sign up.

Thanks
I’m in Michigan

Back