Desperate Bulls/ Disrespectful couples

packertxch

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
I get that some bulls are desperate to fuck any hotwife but that isn’t me and I’m sure there are others like me. Too many times I have had couples ask for too much early on or just be pushy and not respect boundaries. (Like I need them lmao.) I’m young, handsome, in great shape, make good money and have a big dick so I get pussy regularly outside of LS. Believe it or not some bulls have real boundaries. Not All of us are just desperate for any pussy.

Last edited:
I get that some bulls are desperate to fuck any hotwife but that isn’t me and I’m sure there are others like me. Too many times I have had couples ask for too much early on or just be pushy and not respect boundaries. (Like I need them lmao.) I’m young, handsome, in great shape, make good money and have a big dick so I get pussy regularly outside of LS. Believe it or not some bulls have real boundaries. All of us are just desperate for any pussy.
Also, don’t expect face pics from a bull if you aren’t providing any as well. This has been asked of me too many times. I’m a professional so discretion is a must.

I'm a little confused by your post. You first state you are not desperate like all those other guys. Then you end by saying, "All of us are just desperate for any pussy." Then you refer to no respect for your boundaries. How is someone suppose to know your boundaries? None of us have the same boundaries.

Could you maybe give an example asking for too much and not respecting your boundaries? I don't know about others, but personally I want to know what turns you on sexually. If you for example want to tie me up and beat the ******* out of me, I'm not interested. That is asking too much and definitely beyond any boundaries. I don't get up set by the loss of 30 seconds of my time. I just move on to find someone who share my sexual desires.

As for having a sex life outside this lifestyle, we all do! We all have our liked and disliked. I usually know within seconds if I'm interested or not. Depending on what your boundaries are, you are pretty much normal. I'll reserve the right to change that opinion if you tell me you like wearing diapers and being treated as a baby!

I'm a little confused by your post. You first state you are not desperate like all those other guys. Then you end by saying, "All of us are just desperate for any pussy." Then you refer to no respect for your boundaries. How is someone suppose to know your boundaries? None of us have the same boundaries.

Could you maybe give an example asking for too much and not respecting your boundaries? I don't know about others, but personally I want to know what turns you on sexually. If you for example want to tie me up and beat the ******* out of me, I'm not interested. That is asking too much and definitely beyond any boundaries. I don't get up set by the loss of 30 seconds of my time. I just move on to find someone who share my sexual desires.

As for having a sex life outside this lifestyle, we all do! We all have our liked and disliked. I usually know within seconds if I'm interested or not. Depending on what your boundaries are, you are pretty much normal. I'll reserve the right to change that opinion if you tell me you like wearing diapers and being treated as a baby!
It was a typo lol. Look again. If I tell a couple my boundaries and they get pushy or make a slight comment then they aren’t respecting my boundaries.

It was a typo lol. Look again. If I tell a couple my boundaries and they get pushy or make a slight comment then they aren’t respecting my boundaries.
Example: on a another site a couple wants a face pic and dick pic from me. They are verified but don’t have any pics posted. I asked for a face pic from them and they said no lmao.

Sorry to hear women (couples) are pressuring you to have sex with them! What is equally amazing is that these women who are pressuring you to have sex have no idea what you look like. Think about it. Doesn't that seem a little strange?

Sorry to hear women (couples) are pressuring you to have sex with them! What is equally amazing is that these women who are pressuring you to have sex have no idea what you look like. Think about it. Doesn't that seem a little strange?
I have pics posted on other sites and send pics on this site. Just not including my face. Recently took my profile pic off this site. Don’t need the slight comment from you lol. Couples will complain about creepy single males all the time but hate accountability themselves.

I have pics posted on other sites and send pics on this site. Just not including my face. Recently took my profile pic off this site. Don’t need the slight comment from you lol. Couples will complain about creepy single males all the time but hate accountability themselves.
These two pics are all majority of them need to want me 🤷🏾‍♂️

I get that some bulls are desperate to fuck any hotwife but that isn’t me and I’m sure there are others like me. Too many times I have had couples ask for too much early on or just be pushy and not respect boundaries. (Like I need them lmao.) I’m young, handsome, in great shape, make good money and have a big dick so I get pussy regularly outside of LS. Believe it or not some bulls have real boundaries. Not All of us are just desperate for any pussy.
Bro, thank you for this. Sometimes I swear people get in this ******* sometimes to feel a sense of power they never had. Like a guy who was a dork in high school and now have muscles. They get arrogant about things, make up a whole bunch of rules for you to follow, and try to turn you into someone who is “performing” for them. First off I’m not your monkey to perform for. Secondly, you said it best, all my life I’ve been told I’m good looking, I have two degrees so I’m at least of average intelligence, and I stay in pretty good shape. Sometimes I think it still goes back to some deeper/inner feeling that when you’re black the expectation is for you to be under the thumb of a white man and follow his direction, even if he is a cuck.

Last edited:
that is nice to hear. sometimes, it seems, that black men are just actors on a stage fulfilling a fantasies of other people. like they are some kind of a prop to be used.

when i see a video of a white wife witha black man & the husband can't keep his mouth shut & can't stop directing the action, that is the thought that enters my mind.

Bro, thank you for this. Sometimes I swear people get in this ******* sometimes to feel a sense of power they never had. Like a guy who was a dork in high school and now have muscles. They get arrogant about things, make up a whole bunch of rules for you to follow, and try to turn you into someone who is “performing” for them. First off I’m not your monkey to perform for. Secondly, you said it best, all my life I’ve been told I’m good looking, I have two degrees so I’m at least of average intelligence, and I stay in pretty good shape. Sometimes I think it still goes back to some deeper/inner feeling that when you’re black the expectation is for you to be under the thumb of a white man and follow his direction, even if he is a cuck.
Admittedly, when we first started this lifestyle, I tried to control everything, which as a cuck, is defeating the point. I think there is a huge difference between just getting off on a hot guy fucking your wife (but feeling safe by controlling the terms), and giving up all control to your wife and submitting to her desires obediently and submissively. Over time, I became the latter. As such, I'm subject to your rules, not vice versa. It's hotter.

Back