Desires Part 2 Beach

RegiousBull63

Male
Real Person
From
US
"I meet some dude in the lobby of a hotel.", were the words i was intently listening to. Stroking myself harder and harder.
I'm lying on my muscular back on the bed, legs wide as i could get them and arched. My balls sack full of edible, savory to most people that swallowed it, black African/country buck semen. Having worked on a huge farm as a younger man eating home grown farm food. Strong, proud, negro, fertile sack hanging between my sculpted athletically toned athlete thighs. Size thirteen feet firmly planted in the mattress. Twitching my thigh and calf muscles for her, Beach to enjoy.
Waving my hard, horny black dick around and squeezing my hairy black damp ball sack. Intent to mesmerize and enthrall my innocent, white, beautiful wife's mind and sexual submissiveness to her black husband.
She, all length of her, standing in the doorway to our bedroom. Looking like a mix of sultry forbidden white, middle class Catholic girl fuck meat and good girl, smart for no reason, white hood rat. Titties and ass for days. Legs, pretty feet. Tells me she's hot but i know deep down inside she doesn't believe it. This bitch was approaching middle age and still had "it". Hairy fuckin wild pussy bitch. Nerdy than a muthafucka. Smart again to a fault. She proceeds with her story. "Then he bends me over and pounds me, all over the bed, all over the table, fucking me all over the room". Daddy loves that. It sounds like a good rock song I'm embarrassed to tell my black friends that i secretly like. I luv-ed having my sweet, Catholic, never had sex until me, white, submissive, good woman, nasty bedroom slut wife, become a complete BBC vessel, cum dump in her innocent, Western born and raised mind.
I've always imagined her sucking a big dick letting it cum, oozing slowly down the sides and watching her lick it up like ice cream melting from a cone. Long licks to the top. Long slow licks to the bottom, sopping whatever huge globs of dick cum we've found for her to fuck and eat. Alas making sure to get all of it in her belly. Licking it like it tastes delicious to her.
I'm doing the best i can not to cum as a black man with pride, married to a white woman wife, mutually masturbating to the story she's telling me of letting another man have his way with her unused innocent body. I'm thinking of some nasty old haggard bitch, which was customary in my younger days, to be able to fuck her correctly without busting a nut prematurely. She was just different from everyone else I'd fucked. In college where I met Beach, i met her initially at the door of the apartment she shared with her friend from high school as freshman as in part one.
A day good or bad I'll never forget it. Fuck it, is what it is.
As a black man sexual prowess, to me, was something to be proud of. I had plenty of pussy at my beck and call. For some strange, seemingly otherworldly spirited reason, I couldn't take my mind and lust away from my Beach. Even after over two decades apart and together married. Always finding a way to work ******* out. If i could i would have fucked her everyday of every month of every year. Uncontrollably and differently every time.
Interracially married, struggling with the idea of that, my estranged ******* not having it initially. Having my white wife speak of fucking other huge black or white dick men. I've never lacked confidence with my ability fucking but, I had two balla ass friends in particular, curious about them fucking her, knowing that if it came to reality i would surely lose her. Handsome, but nowhere close to being as successful as my friends are. Nowhere.
Seeping precum from the tip lubes my black covk so i can keep stroking intently. ******* feels good as fuck feeling the rush over my entire body of complete sinful seeming sex. Black, thick, rich white bubbles of cum just appear from the black tip of my black dick out of nowhere. Thick, gooey and white black precum. I'm still able to feel the intense nut sensation ooze up and down my almost 8 inch shaft. My dick of jerking. Every stroke feeling like i was about to explode. Looking at her long, white, thick, natural curvy body. She's entrenched in the agony of lust and desire. Bad bitch, Pussy wet, nipples swollen, mind racing, thinking of other big black or white huge dicks in her mouth, pussy, hands and ass.
Or she's just lost.
I myself had encouraged my beautiful, innocent, white, acting like a slut-tbag presently- wife, for years to indulge in fantasies of fucking other men and women. Also people that we knew closely. One being my man from a another high school that could sing like no other and the other a cat from Harlem i made friends with years later. I wanted to watch someone(s) else i would tell her, fuck her like i did. I'm nasty. As fuck. We both were.
As she moved and thrust her body, one hand gripping her plump white dirty with sexual deviance thigh trembling, the other furiously rubbing her soaking wet, tasty, hairy vagina. Her skin began turning dark shades of red. Thrusting her hips back and forth. Beach talking as dirty as a nasty, bad, white bitch could growing up Catholic. Me going back and forth between stroking hard and gently so as not to cum. Talking ******* to motivate her deep, unlocked, doesn't fit the type white bitch, to lust over gallons of sperm, mouth watering man juice, cum drenched in fantasy persona. "Cum here baby girl". She attentively and quickly came to me from across the room and turned around. Pale mounds of thick white flesh, which was her apple bottomed ass, were no further than inches away from my wet waiting black thick, juicy tongue.
First I licked around the curvature of her asshole button greedily. Then sliding in, tounging her ass.Telling her when i get it inside her tight asshole to the thick part of my black, hungry tongue, to begin squeezing and releasing her delicious asshole muscles around it. I wanted to feel the contractions with my mouth open wide and tongue plowed as deep into her pink butthole as humanly possible. Inhaling asshole and wet pussy aroma with each breath. Enjoying the fuck out of it.
She contracted her fresh butthole sloppily on my tongue, squeezing and releasing like people do when they orgasm hard. (You the reader do it now. Clench and release your asshole for me now. Both sexes. Imagine the feeling being really horny with a willing tongue searching deep in there from your partner. Delicious. Agree with me.
I enjoyed having my tongue in her willing butt for as long as i could take it and it sending me over the top. I'm furiously jacking my 7 and change inch fat dick. (Think black Peter North)
I get up for a brief second, grabbing her by her hair twirling it around my strong, big black farm bred rough hands, to make sure I had a tight handful of innocent white wife Catholic blonde hair in my strong, black masculine hands.
Pushing her face towards my black crotch, I thrust my black dick in her open, waiting, depraved, white slut waiting mouth. Intent to keep my black dick wet so i could keep masturbating after. I'm pushing deeper and deeper reaching the bottoms of her throat going for her tonsils.
After, I presume my previous position back on the bed.
With legs open, my black ball sack is even more full of black seed cum hanging and wet. Precum is thicker and bigger drips appear.
I put two fingers into her pussy and two into her asshole deep and forcefully. Fingering her rhythmically. Enjoying the sight of the gape between her long meaty white innocent thighs.
After slowly sliding my tongue out of her asshole twirling it around inside of her to get the last few enjoyable tastes of her sweet and savory pink butthole.
I lay back again, falling into fantasy world about fucking in a threesome. Imagining myself balls deep in her mouth, soggy black ball sack in my white wife's mouth. She sucking me deliciously, us both watching another bbc pound away between her asshole and pussy doggystyle. She biting my balls hard at times, pulling like she's possessed sucking both at the same time trying to tear them away from my body. Him pulling out and shooting his black load all over her face until I go back and finish dropping my load inside her. Nut hanging on her chin and sliding down her pale, slut, dirty bad girl face. My hot cum dripping from her two black man used pussy.
My thoughts I'm thinking then.
"Tell me what he's going to do next Beach, you better not cum bitch. Oops i meant baby girl". She could be notorious for snapping out of the moment. I play it as best i can. I luv it when my bitch gets this fucking hot and nasty. Mind completely given to myself. She only liked me to call her the dirtiest of names when I knew i had her on complete bad, white wife, whore slut mode.
At that next moment her succulent tits bounced from the strength of my hand thrusting between her legs. Writhing in pleasure. "Tell me baby!", I said in my low, barely audible, only to her, baritone voice. "He'll put two fingers in my ass, and then try three." Beach tapering off again, lost in lust again. Heavy breathing. Suddenly looking without speaking, she didn't have to say a word.
I inched a third finger into her anus sucked on her thigh, biting hard at times very wetly. "Tell me baby girl!", saliva unconsciously dripped from her mouth to my chest. As I pounded her harder she moaned uncontrollably, lost in lust and agony. Lost to white wifely submission too her big black strong willed, over controlling husband. The orgasm that came now seemed to hit harder than most i gave her. She buckled and screamed, blonde hair waving back and forth, lady cum flowing down her juicy good slut long legs that had become weak from the intense orgasms she was experiencing.
"Feel the pussy, feel how wet it is daddy." She said out of breath and dazed.
After the cum down and the long after shocks she's called them after she came,
I realized that I as an athletic black younger man, had deep desires wanting to watch my wife be fucked. In the most dirtiest of ways i could cum up with. Hard fucking. Cuck? Stag?
Who cares. Sexual deviant. The better her orgasm the better for all. The better the time had for all in attendance. I get high off making people cum hard. Not gay, but do enjoy that control, female or male. Edging, shoot it out. Cover yourself with hot cum. Foreplay is my sexual playground. Huge buckets of girl juice and male cum everywhere. The more depraved the better. I'll make you hold it until you tremble.
As Beach came down from her orgasmic high. We talked. Me nibbling and biting her all over her tired sweaty body. She play fighting with me to stop. It's my wife what the fuck. Kissed. I'm serious, but acting as if it were a joke, "You know I'll ******* you bitch if you do it. What we talk about in the bedroom is between me and you, word". You and Head are the only two women that know me like this. Me thinks actually knowing that i would do her up fatally at the time, due to my then extreme possessive nature for Beach, in fact turned her on more.
Knowing full well i wanted my dark desire, but didn't want to ruin her innocence. In my mind though, we had fucked everybody. Nastily, like only i thought we could. Should a black man want to watch his white innocent wife ravaged and writhing in the cum by other mens for his sexually depraved naturally overconfident enjoyment? Who gives a fuck. A good ass nut is a good ass nut. After that last time. I never bought it up to Beach again. But Before she left to go home, (at the time separated, none talking, soon to be divorced), I pushed her on the bed, grabbed her ankles, pinned her legs as far back ass i could get them with the blinds up in my complex, and pounded her pussy. Wet sloshing sounds of her white wife pussy being beat up as hard as my huge 250lb muscled frame could. Putting her on her knees and releasing the heaviest amount of black nut sack cream possible over her pale face. Cum was dripping from her chin. Shaking my still rock hard bc to make sure she got all of it on her waiting face.
Taking my fingers and rubbing it in.
Being cool about it, not to try and NOT show her love with my nut on her face. I slowly bend over to kiss her, but make sure i don't put my lips on any place that i had cum.
Her phone rang.
*Basic IPhone ringtone*
She picks up. It was her boss.
She walks towards the living room.
I'm stroking my dick and looking at her ass as she walks away. Beach has cute moles on her back I always enjoyed.
As she talked about ******* i clearly didn't and don't understand with Chappelle her boss. "Fuck math". I say to myself.
Beach was kind of a big wig at a local high end wine distributor. I shrug. I hate the feeling that i can't make her just a housewife. Dead the thought. I playfully walks over to her, fuckin with, she brushing me away as they laughed and talked about what they do. "Tellem i said what up!" Had been trying to get her to hook me up with em when i had a small biz. I think she might have toldem i don't know.
I just wanted to make her cum again before she left. Thinking also that if he only knew what Beach and me was doing before she picked up the phone he wouldn't believe it. Nasty bitch I'm thinking. Damn i hit the jack pot with Beach. As i proceed to puts two fingers in her pussy to bother her while she's on the phone as i usually do playfully. I got as deep as i could inside her, Beach opening her legs so i could. I make sure they're wet, and just as i had customarily done, told her to look at me while i sucked her juices off my fingers. She blew me a kiss. I squeezed her tittie's went in the room and waited for her to get off her call. Cummin again watching the video of my black unknowingly cuck session. Beach and i had to finish making plans, not mentioned in this short story, of our mini vacation to the beach in the upcoming weeks.
Next story. The Beach
Cuck or Stag?

Back