Depraved Slut II

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
After we got of the tube, Malcolm kissed me goodbye, it wasn't enough for me, my pussy getting wet again I rushed to the office loo for another cum relief. My orgasms made me moan and have often been caught by other ladies who were freshning up at the vanities. I wasn't the only one. I have heard some of them as well. It was the day of the weekly editorial meetings, and were also introduced to our new associate editor. He is around 39, mulato, simply beautiful. My publisher put me together with him. I showed him around and introduced him to the staff. After the rounds we went to my office and discussed other matters such as new ideas he bring to the publication. He kept looking at my boobs and felt embarrassed that they were exposed more then they should have been.
He saw my desk photo and said that he was married to an oriental woman for the past five years. I didn't even notice that my dress had risen on my lap. With a wrong move he probably see I wasn't wearing panties. If Malcolm knew that I am now working closely with a bbc he without doubt get aroused. I don't if he did it on purpose but Lucas dropped something and as he picked it up,
"My wife is as daring as you not wearing panties" he said, meaning he saw between my legs. What a fast worker I thought telling me such personal intimacies about his wife. I am only Malcolm's depraved slut, only his no one elses. Lucas who faced me in a relaxed chair was getting a hard cock, I saw the outline of his dick elongating in his slacks. I tried to look away but shyly glanced at his hard on.
"My wife blows me before we arise" he said. I was getting turned on by his words, imagining his wife sucking him off. I shouldn't but began to tease him, opening and closing my legs. I did it once to often and took advantage of me, putting his hand between my legs. I closed them trapping his hand but not hard enough, feeling his fingers travelling towards my damp pussy. Cuming three or four times before noon is depraved.
AAAAAAHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME. AAAHHH STTTOOPP
He got up from the chair and locked the door and as he turned around facing me, his unbelievable black snake was in front of me. I turned away from it, but he gently turned my head towards his bull cock. No other words were exchanged as I leaned towards his dick and sucked him into my mouth. I stopped, lowered my dress and opened the door to go to the loo. He got the message followed me several minutes later to the ladies lounge. I was waiting in need there for Lucas in a large cubicle, my short dress up, legs open guiding his big bull cock into my depraved cunt.
OOOHH FUCK ME all I could say as I felt his fuck Hammer begin to pound me hard and deep. I felt his hands massage my tits. I lowered the dress top freeing my heaving tits for his suckling lips. The moment he suckled my nipples I had several orgasms. He was still fucking my depraved pussy when I felt his cum shoot into me. His load felt like a warm stream entering my body.

You are a great employee. Keep up the hard work. You will get rewarded every time . I really enjoyed the story, please keep your adventures cumming. It was well written and I felt I could see it happening before my eyes.

After we got of the tube, Malcolm kissed me goodbye, it wasn't enough for me, my pussy getting wet again I rushed to the office loo for another cum relief. My orgasms made me moan and have often been caught by other ladies who were freshning up at the vanities. I wasn't the only one. I have heard some of them as well. It was the day of the weekly editorial meetings, and were also introduced to our new associate editor. He is around 39, mulato, simply beautiful. My publisher put me together with him. I showed him around and introduced him to the staff. After the rounds we went to my office and discussed other matters such as new ideas he bring to the publication. He kept looking at my boobs and felt embarrassed that they were exposed more then they should have been.
He saw my desk photo and said that he was married to an oriental woman for the past five years. I didn't even notice that my dress had risen on my lap. With a wrong move he probably see I wasn't wearing panties. If Malcolm knew that I am now working closely with a bbc he without doubt get aroused. I don't if he did it on purpose but Lucas dropped something and as he picked it up,
"My wife is as daring as you not wearing panties" he said, meaning he saw between my legs. What a fast worker I thought telling me such personal intimacies about his wife. I am only Malcolm's depraved slut, only his no one elses. Lucas who faced me in a relaxed chair was getting a hard cock, I saw the outline of his dick elongating in his slacks. I tried to look away but shyly glanced at his hard on.
"My wife blows me before we arise" he said. I was getting turned on by his words, imagining his wife sucking him off. I shouldn't but began to tease him, opening and closing my legs. I did it once to often and took advantage of me, putting his hand between my legs. I closed them trapping his hand but not hard enough, feeling his fingers travelling towards my damp pussy. Cuming three or four times before noon is depraved.
AAAAAAHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME. AAAHHH STTTOOPP
He got up from the chair and locked the door and as he turned around facing me, his unbelievable black snake was in front of me. I turned away from it, but he gently turned my head towards his bull cock. No other words were exchanged as I leaned towards his dick and sucked him into my mouth. I stopped, lowered my dress and opened the door to go to the loo. He got the message followed me several minutes later to the ladies lounge. I was waiting in need there for Lucas in a large cubicle, my short dress up, legs open guiding his big bull cock into my depraved cunt.
OOOHH FUCK ME all I could say as I felt his fuck Hammer begin to pound me hard and deep. I felt his hands massage my tits. I lowered the dress top freeing my heaving tits for his suckling lips. The moment he suckled my nipples I had several orgasms. He was still fucking my depraved pussy when I felt his cum shoot into me. His load felt like a warm stream entering my body.
Slut xxxx

Back