Denver BBC looking to meet mom next door.

Chris Lancaster

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CO, US
Clean fit DDF drama free BLK male looking for the discreet MOM next door type. Someone who can enjoy a good BBC from time to time then entertain friends on the back deck with BBC cum still dripping from her. Just looking for another discreet yet freaky couple for some ongoing fun or a one time encounter. Lets connect if interested, serious, and available. Can host in a room until everyone is comfortable.

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0123.jpg
    IMG_0123.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 8.15.40 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 8.15.40 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
Clean fit DDF drama free BLK male looking for the discreet MOM next door type. Someone who can enjoy a good BBC from time to time then entertain friends on the back deck with BBC cum still dripping from her. Just looking for another discreet yet freaky couple for some ongoing fun or a one time encounter. Lets connect if interested, serious, and available. Can host in a room until everyone is comfortable.
The pic of you in chair with big bare feet on ottoman and huge black rock hard dick and fat balls exposed is so very hot !
just had to comment sir
I’m sure you get a lot of replies

that is a great cock.. I wish I could help you drain that monster..

Talking to talk wife into trying some black

Attachments

• EE12BB5B-51BA-4A26-8C22-C384C80D3B34.png
    EE12BB5B-51BA-4A26-8C22-C384C80D3B34.png
    2 MB · Views: 19
Back