Denial

So my wife just sat me down and said she no longer wants any sexual or intimate relationship with me anymore. She wants me to call her by her first name instead of honey. No kissing at all, no touching or hugs. No seeing her naked anymore and wants me to change in bathroom so she doesn't see me. Absolutely no affection of any sort .

So my wife just sat me down and said she no longer wants any sexual or intimate relationship with me anymore. She wants me to call her by her first name instead of honey. No kissing at all, no touching or hugs. No seeing her naked anymore and wants me to change in bathroom so she doesn't see me. Absolutely no affection of any sort .
Send her packing,she is done with you, time to be done with her! She's getting that attention elsewhere!

Send her packing,she is done with you, time to be done with her! She's getting that attention elsewhere!

True….my wife can have her fill, all the cock she wants, black or white but I know now what she is going to choose…..but if she did that to me, she’d be getting all that BBC as a single woman as thats a no go for me.

Good luck.

Back