Deleted

For some reason something I said I would never do has become more appealing as of late, I am really interested in getting pegged!

Can people tell me what its like? Do they love it now? Can you cum from it?

Should I try it?
Definitely try it a couple times, the first will hurt like crazy but if you let her continue slowly it's will start to be very pleasurable in an odd kinda way and in time you might totally enjoy and want it quite often

tumblr_nq91dgiR3l1usf7tbo1_400.gif
Please fuck like this beautiful ❤️

For some reason something I said I would never do has become more appealing as of late, I am really interested in getting pegged!

Can people tell me what its like? Do they love it now? Can you cum from it?

Should I try it?
I was locked for about a month and couldnt get a release. My wife went with her lover and left me locked for the weekend. Didnt know what to do and how to ease the tension. I asked her if i could use hwr dildos to play and try ease myself she gave me a green go. I straped a dildo on a chair and sat on it. Took a while but managed to get entire 8 inches in me. After about 3 minutes thrusting i managed to ooze out cum. It felt amazing i highly reccomend it

I was locked for about a month and couldnt get a release. My wife went with her lover and left me locked for the weekend. Didnt know what to do and how to ease the tension. I asked her if i could use hwr dildos to play and try ease myself she gave me a green go. I straped a dildo on a chair and sat on it. Took a while but managed to get entire 8 inches in me. After about 3 minutes thrusting i managed to ooze out cum. It felt amazing i highly reccomend it
I agree that does feel amazing but doesn't measure up to surrendering your ass to your lady giving her complete control to fuck your ass, I'd be face down on the bed her standing behind me easing the big dildo in me then lying on my back once she had 12 inches buried in my ass I get horny thinking of it and feeling cum ooze out your lil dicklet! I think every cuck should try it

I agree that does feel amazing but doesn't measure up to surrendering your ass to your lady giving her complete control to fuck your ass, I'd be face down on the bed her standing behind me easing the big dildo in me then lying on my back once she had 12 inches buried in my ass I get horny thinking of it and feeling cum ooze out your lil dicklet! I think every cuck should try it
That is true but i rarely get anything fro her especially now that she is pregnant. I need tk mostly fend for myself.

That is true but i rarely get anything fro her especially now that she is pregnant. I need tk mostly fend for myself.
Have her order you to do it she orders you to fuck your ass on a large dildo and pump back on it faster and faster till the cum squirts everywhere

Back