Deleted

tumblr_nq91dgiR3l1usf7tbo1_400.gif

My GF pegs me quite regularly (and has since we got together), and she's been on a mission for a few months to get to the point where the only way I cum is through being pegged. So I've been locked in chastity 24/7 for all this time and she hasn't touched my cock at all like she used to (I used to get BJs and HJs pretty regularly). She fucks me purely to assert dominance - she doesn't care if I cum or not and if I do cum, she keeps fucking me until she gets tired of it. She does it literally just to make sure I know she's the dominant one in our relationship.

Never done it but love the thought of trying it. Very curious to see what a “cock” would feel like fucking me. I have heard it will make you shoot a huge load.
Best thing is find someone to peg you it feels amazing my last girlfriend did it to me with a large dildo I loved the submissive feeling face down on the bed with her on top of me thrusting deep in my ass

For some reason something I said I would never do has become more appealing as of late, I am really interested in getting pegged!

Can people tell me what its like? Do they love it now? Can you cum from it?

Should I try it?
Absolutely you should do it. It’s so enjoyable in so many ways. The anal stimulation while your cock is caged, the humiliation and emasculation… it’s a beautiful feeling of surrender.

Back