Deleted

We do some pegging but it is more a sensual thing then a dominance thing... though my wife does say it is empowering being the "fucker" ... and yes I can attest to it making for a hard orgasm... my wife has actually come from doing the pegging which adds an interesting dynamic as she starts concentrating on her pleasure and fucks the hell out of me when she is coming ... a wevibe under the harness really sets her off.

So we go to hedo each year and we know a hot black couple we swap with alot. So he asks my wife if he can fuck her ass and actually moreso if we can do a DP with her.... she replied ..well if i can fuck your ass with my strapon first you then yes. Now he was txting her privately but we (my wife and i) talk about everything... so I asked him about his negotiation's and he got all embarrassed. Now he is manly straight black dude.. funny as hell.. really cool guy. Pegging to me is not gay or degrading just one more way to come hard... so to you black guys out there ..what are your thoughts?

Stranger Things No GIF by NETFLIX

For some reason something I said I would never do has become more appealing as of late, I am really interested in getting pegged!

Can people tell me what its like? Do they love it now? Can you cum from it?

Should I try it?
For me, it was my wife's bull that insisted on her pegging me as he watched.
It was total humiliation. The "Tuss Puss" videos remind me very much of us;
A young, naive blond couple.

After working the strap-on inside me for just a few minutes, I finally gave-up
my load without even wanting to. Christine squealed in delight as seeing the results of what she was doing.
Her bull (an older white guy) dispassionately said, "I told you he'd cum... I told you he's going to be a bottom".
Here I was blushing, totally embarrassed and the fact that my wife just kept on giggling made it all the worse.

Been in chastity for ages, so it's the only way i'm allowed any kind of release. i love it. Can full on orgasm from it (if i've not been milked for a while before hand), or if She wants, She usually just milks me to reduce pressure buildup. She makes sure to do this once or twice a week for me. it's a HUGE part of my sissification as it makes me feel like i can only really cum while being penetrated now, like a good girl should.

Back