Defining the pleasure

I have always had a very high sex drive and a fairly open mind. Sometime in my 20’s I grew curious about experiencing sex with another guy. When I finally got up the nerve to give it a try with a casual acquaintance, it was not at all what I had hoped for. A second attempt a few years later resulted much the same and dam near turned me straight. Then I met William. Will was black as midnight and real rough around the edges, kinda a thug, if you follow. I was hitting him up for 420, and he offered me a discount for head…. Yeah, you know what happened next. Shortly after, he told me that he loved big assed white boys, and I became his bitch for the summer. I had a number of DL encounters with other Black men that drove my desire, but I still am primarily straight with a very hot, much younger long term relationship with a beautiful white woman. Sex with her never disappoints either of us, because after 17 years together, the sex is always good because the love between us is strong. And so is the trust and respect.
Trust and respect allowed me to explore my sexuality openly with her, and has allowed us to discuss desire.

That desire has led me to meeting Chris, a bi dominant black man with a huge cock, a great smile and amazing kisses.

No cuckoldry because she and I will share him, no humiliation because of mutual respect, no weird sexual energy because we all like ourselves and each other enough to have great, non judgmental consensual sex regularly (weekly).

I won’t call anyone out for the desire and scenarios they prefer, but I also challenge anyone who says we’re "not doing it right". Yes, he’s the Dom, yes we have particular agreed upon rules and limits, yes we play together in 3somes and by pairs, but we also explore those limits together.

the pics are of Chris, feel free to masturbate, but don’t be jealous, we share…..

Attachments

• D4D9AD0E-3D0D-4240-B0D8-1EF8EACC81D0.jpeg
    D4D9AD0E-3D0D-4240-B0D8-1EF8EACC81D0.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 19
  • C1EADCB4-D766-4C5D-B68A-61B1C253F584.jpeg
    C1EADCB4-D766-4C5D-B68A-61B1C253F584.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 19
  • A3E99819-A5BD-4BB0-9ABE-6A3BBF97EA4C.jpeg
    A3E99819-A5BD-4BB0-9ABE-6A3BBF97EA4C.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 22
  • DAD456ED-454C-4396-8B56-FF60EBD31173.jpeg
    DAD456ED-454C-4396-8B56-FF60EBD31173.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have always had a very high sex drive and a fairly open mind. Sometime in my 20’s I grew curious about experiencing sex with another guy. When I finally got up the nerve to give it a try with a casual acquaintance, it was not at all what I had hoped for. A second attempt a few years later resulted much the same and dam near turned me straight. Then I met William. Will was black as midnight and real rough around the edges, kinda a thug, if you follow. I was hitting him up for 420, and he offered me a discount for head…. Yeah, you know what happened next. Shortly after, he told me that he loved big assed white boys, and I became his bitch for the summer. I had a number of DL encounters with other Black men that drove my desire, but I still am primarily straight with a very hot, much younger long term relationship with a beautiful white woman. Sex with her never disappoints either of us, because after 17 years together, the sex is always good because the love between us is strong. And so is the trust and respect.
Trust and respect allowed me to explore my sexuality openly with her, and has allowed us to discuss desire.

That desire has led me to meeting Chris, a bi dominant black man with a huge cock, a great smile and amazing kisses.

No cuckoldry because she and I will share him, no humiliation because of mutual respect, no weird sexual energy because we all like ourselves and each other enough to have great, non judgmental consensual sex regularly (weekly).

I won’t call anyone out for the desire and scenarios they prefer, but I also challenge anyone who says we’re "not doing it right". Yes, he’s the Dom, yes we have particular agreed upon rules and limits, yes we play together in 3somes and by pairs, but we also explore those limits together.

the pics are of Chris, feel free to masturbate, but don’t be jealous, we share…..
Very nice man, and a nice cock too

A real man, real black men make white women feel like a real women as well. White boys cannot do that.
Did you actually read my post or are you just a troll? There are many things that make men and women "feel" different things. Feeling like a "real" man or woman is how deeply connected to the masculine or feminine sexual energy you are in the moment. For example, a "real woman" might feel vulnerable, submissive, desired, and fulfilled in a new way because of a number reasons. I’m assuming that what you refer to is the general cock size, cultural bias, and perception of sexual virility. There is no one race or cultural segment of society that is "better" even if they foster certain sexual attitudes that lead to better sex. "Better" sex truly is achieved through real people being real honest and real respectful in a way that fosters feeling the very best of your expectations. Including feeling like a real woman when you fuck a strong black man with a juicy cock and unfettered passion.
Matter of fact I’m gonna do it myself later today, because my real man is gonna make me feel like a real woman, and I’m a 50 year old fat white guy… but there ya have it.

Did you actually read my post or are you just a troll? There are many things that make men and women "feel" different things. Feeling like a "real" man or woman is how deeply connected to the masculine or feminine sexual energy you are in the moment. For example, a "real woman" might feel vulnerable, submissive, desired, and fulfilled in a new way because of a number reasons. I’m assuming that what you refer to is the general cock size, cultural bias, and perception of sexual virility. There is no one race or cultural segment of society that is "better" even if they foster certain sexual attitudes that lead to better sex. "Better" sex truly is achieved through real people being real honest and real respectful in a way that fosters feeling the very best of your expectations. Including feeling like a real woman when you fuck a strong black man with a juicy cock and unfettered passion.
Matter of fact I’m gonna do it myself later today, because my real man is gonna make me feel like a real woman, and I’m a 50 year old fat white guy… but there ya have it.
Well said!

Wow he is soo hot, im definitely jealous 😅

Back