Debunking The Stereotypes About Cuckolding ♠️

Kull711

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Big shoutout to venus for having this powerful interview with holly randall about cuckolding and venus share her unique knowledge about cuckolding if any woman is curious about creating and living this relationship dynamic with their partner.

Credit: Venus Cuckoldress

If anyone wants to listen or watch this interview, i'll post the links below 👇🏾

Big shoutout to venus for having this powerful interview with holly randall about cuckolding and venus share her unique knowledge about cuckolding if any woman is curious about creating and living this relationship dynamic with their partner.

So instead of use the time on important useful things such as finding a way so all men can get a prober penis size so all men can satisfy their women or fighting off the ******* epidemic and save millions of youngsters from infertility and low testosterone , instead of that you guys just start humiliate yourself and even start to bring other people down by your racist fetish bullshit..

I love Venus. I listen to her podcast. Any guy that becomes her cuckold husband is so lucky. If I was younger and single I would have tried to apply to be her cuck.

Back