DEAR CUCK HUBBIES

NYCbull718

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
If you contact me Asking me to fuck your wife please understand something. I am not here to text you 100 times back and forth. I am not here for YOU! You are asking anothe rman to take control of your wife’s body then you must be willing to relinquish control over our communication. I don’t need a mediator. Yes you can can involved as far as being there when i fuck her, but please stay the hell out of my way when it comes to everything else. Seems like some of you hubbies are more interested in me then your wife is.

Way too many want to orchestrate what the wife and her black bf do. When my wife sees an amateur video and the hubby is telling the wife what to do, or to say things, she yells at the video "Shut up!" She has told me that if I ever did that I would be standing in the hall. She says, an obedient cuck should kneel next to the bed and feel honored he is allowed to watch, and even more honored if he is requested to perform oral on his wife and her lover.

Amatuer attitude, instant block/ignore. I don't care to "relenquish" anything. I am the Dominant in the relationship, no Bull ever gets to dominate either of us. If you're not willing to undergo vetting processes, you eliminate yourself from the prospective list. We are a couple, we decide things as a couple. We have one rule, if either of us says No, then we both say No. You treat me like ******* just to hook up with my wife, you're not fucking her. End of story. I get sick of these asshole fuck boys thinking they are in control, you fuck boys are not in control, we are. Attitudes like yours quickly get you weeded out. Bulls are nothing more than fuck boys, your role in our lives is sex and nothing else. You try to do anything else, you are gone from our lives. Fuck boys are a dime a dozen, plenty of them out there. Not every husband is submissive, so check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Amatuer attitude, instant block/ignore. I don't care to "relenquish" anything. I am the Dominant in the relationship, no Bull ever gets to dominate either of us. If you're not willing to undergo vetting processes, you eliminate yourself from the prospective list. We are a couple, we decide things as a couple. We have one rule, if either of us says No, then we both say No. You treat me like ******* just to hook up with my wife, you're not fucking her. End of story. I get sick of these asshole fuck boys thinking they are in control, you fuck boys are not in control, we are. Attitudes like yours quickly get you weeded out. Bulls are nothing more than fuck boys, your role in our lives is sex and nothing else. You try to do anything else, you are gone from our lives. Fuck boys are a dime a dozen, plenty of them out there. Not every husband is submissive, so check yourself before you wreck yourself.
I feel where you're coming from. I have explained to many "Bulls" that just because a man likes to see his wife with other men does not mean he is a cuckold. However, in defense of the op, he did address his writing specifically to cuckold husbands and he posted it in the cuckold thread. So keeping this in mind, I'm wondering why you took such offense with it. It would be different if it was addressed to all husbands. You're obviously not a cuckold so it's not directed towards you. Just my 2 cents.

I feel where you're coming from. I have explained to many "Bulls" that just because a man likes to see his wife with other men does not mean he is a cuckold. However, in defense of the op, he did address his writing specifically to cuckold husbands and he posted it in the cuckold thread. So keeping this in mind, I'm wondering why you took such offense with it. It would be different if it was addressed to all husbands. You're obviously not a cuckold so it's not directed towards you. Just my 2 cents.
Focus on fun, not fighting.
Thanks for being a peacemaker.

I was pretty much about to post exactly this. OP is addressing cucks in particular and Maxfield doesn't really qualify under most definitions of that word. As a bull, I have no issues being vetted or screened and any potential bull worth a damn won't either. That said, I'm also not interested in being treated as a stunt cock. Respect goes both ways.

Last edited:
If a man lets his wife or even GF sleep with any other man, then he is by definition a cuckold !!!!!!!

Back