Dealing with Us Outside the Bedroom/Lifestyle

bmanlk

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
It's real cool there is a realization of how well black men can lay it down between the sheets. BBC or otherwise for that matter. But here's my question to the women/couples here...

Does your respect, adoration and interaction with black men extend outside the bedroom? Or remain in the boudoir? Or somewhere in between?

I think about how many posts I see from women/couples from areas I know we still may not be collectively welcome, and it really got me wondering. I know it's 2019, going on 2020, but issues still exist. Probably always will.

Do your friends see you interact with black men, or people in general? Or is the taboo nature that drives some of the passions expressed in print and in picture form?

To be clear, your responses don't have to be limited to black men/people you play with in the lifestyle. That's fine too, but I'm curious to your interactions with black men/people, outside the rooms where the magic happens.

This is not designed to being negativity to the forefront. We are all consenting adults attempting to have good times as we're able. But I do wonder about this at times.

I look forward to the open and honest dialogue. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
We respect all human beings but can’t say that we ”adore” black males any more so than any other human. That would be the wrong word to describe it.

As for personal interactions outside of the bedroom, we consciously keep a low profile to avoid the social ramifications from our lifestyle accidentally getting out in the open. This is not meant against black males whatsoever, and if we were to decide, we would abolish the present-day social constructs which cause our lifestyle and interracial relations in general to be frowned upon.

But since the stakes are too high for us both personally and professionally, this unfortunately can’t happen and we simply have to hang in there and wait for the world to become a more open-minded place.

In the meantime, us in the lifestyle can still at least enjoy getting off on the taboo factor.

It's real cool there is a realization of how well black men can lay it down between the sheets. BBC or otherwise for that matter. But here's my question to the women/couples here...

Does your respect, adoration and interaction with black men extend outside the bedroom? Or remain in the boudoir? Or somewhere in between?

I think about how many posts I see from women/couples from areas I know we still may not be collectively welcome, and it really got me wondering. I know it's 2019, going on 2020, but issues still exist. Probably always will.

Do your friends see you interact with black men, or people in general? Or is the taboo nature that drives some of the passions expressed in print and in picture form?

To be clear, your responses don't have to be limited to black men/people you play with in the lifestyle. That's fine too, but I'm curious to your interactions with black men/people, outside the rooms where the magic happens.

This is not designed to being negativity to the forefront. We are all consenting adults attempting to have good times as we're able. But I do wonder about this at times.

For us, black men are our focus outside our relationship, but we also play with females. We do not mix the females without vanilla lives similar to how we dont mix the black men with our vanilla lives. It's not about not wanting to be seen woth a black man at all, its about us not being out about swinging/extracurricular relationships.

We absolutely do go out with black men and even groups of black men - and wife is usually pretty handsy, so it's totally not that we are not open and interested the ted in the world seeing us interact, we just dont want to be outed in our vanilla life, so we tend to be pretty cautious about that part.

This is a great post....thanks for presenting it.

Robin and I do enjoy going out with black men and couples who are friends of ours. The IR lifestyle that we live is not only in the bedroom....its a totally open and free lifestyle that we dont hide in any way. Going out for drinks...dinner...dancing etc with black people is very common for us...actually we have very few white friends that we socialize with for most of our friends are black and yes most are having sex with Robin which is what our IR lifestyle is about. Its not uncommon to see Robin out in public with black men in a bar....at the mall.....going to a movie etc having a good time with each other which is what its all about. Robin is even seen going to a black mans home by others and Im sure others know why she is going into his home. We have no care or reason to hide the IR lifestyle that we live....black people are ours friends and sexual partners....they are who matters to us the most. LOL a black friend of ours even took Robin to his company Christmas party last year as his date....whats not to love about that????? :) :qos:

I treat people with respect and engage the same wherever I am and my friends are the same way. My closest group of friends keeps expanding and is multi-national, including many black people. Racism is not tolerated in any form, and we would never accept a racist in our group of friends. It’s just not our vibe. My professional life is the same.

My wife "dates" one of her bulls. They don't go out of their way to be seen by our vanilla friends but she doesn't avoid it either. When approached by friends who are unaware, she simply introduces her bull as her friend but leans into him affectionately when she does so. We don't announce the cuck aspect but we do acknowledge an arrangement.

She is a gorgeous woman and her bull is extremely hot. She is Asian and they make a striking couple. I get off on them being public. The fact he is black is part of the turn on. I feel submissive.

We've gone to dinner and out places with some of my bulls. But we don't hang out with them with friends not in the lifestyle. We keep this aspect of our life separate from our vanilla friends and family. While out with them, hubby usually acts like the third wheel.
He’s hoping to see y’all flirt with each other !

Our respect extends past the bedroom. We enjoy spending time with my Bulls. We have gone to dinner with one of my Bulls. We like getting to know our Bulls beyond the bedroom. We don't hide that we enjoy a Black man's company but we also don't advertise it with a billboard either. We have made some really good friends over the years with Black men.

Generally, there's no contact outside the bedroom with the couple. Having said that one of the cucks has access to very good seating for a major league sport. He and I have gone to several games and the bar after. He always thanks me for "helping" his wife. Otherwise than that no contact.

I don’t believe that there is any interaction other than the bedroom. That’s why it’s a fantasy and taboo. If there was no mystery or danger to it, it wouldn’t be exciting. Not just my opinion, it’s what I’ve read on this site.
I believe and this is from personal interactions with my girlfriends that they would never introduce a BBC to their inner circle.
Its all fun and games but there is a lot of racism behind the scenes. Everyone is playing a role and know their places, so to speak.
Being mixed ethnicity I hear things that most people wouldn’t. I don’t pass for white. People assume I’m white so they say disparaging things about black men.
I was adopted and grew up in a white environment but my DNA tells me who I am at the core.
I love looking at the male frame. That’s why I’m here.

i would hope if you have sex with someone you would also socialize and more with them. It is always a bit odd when a wife fucks another man in fornt of her husband so it takes a bit of thinking to have more than just sex but or best sex is with men who are friends as well even if suck them off from time to time

we keep this part of our life totally separate from other friends …. its our secret (which makes it more sexy) s .. and my wife would loose trust of any of her friends of family found out …

We treat people the way we would like to be treated regardless of race and sex. Though we don't go out of our way to advertise our lifestyle to family and friends we have no qualms interacting with others (since we're specifically discussing black and white relations in this posting) in a public setting. We've met many of my potential Black lovers in restaurants and bars/clubs. An initial meeting in public is usually preferable to all. I feel extremely comfortable being on the arm of a Black Man out in public, in fact it excites me being his "arm candy". Forgive my bosting, being a "mature" woman I rarely get the chance. On the rare occasion the chemistry just isn't there the meet and greet can still be enjoyable for us. We don't hide yet we don't flaunt my preferences either.

Great question

Back