Dealing with feelings/coming to terms with lifestyle ?

Even after I showered or when he asked me not to, husband would enjoy his sloppy seconds while telling me the aftershaves and perfumes of the black men who fucked me before and how many they were. He even said my natural smell had changed.
Tell me please, what thoughts go through your mind while your husband's cock is thrusting in you when he's going sloppy seconds after one of your black lovers?

I don't have sex with my husband anymore. That was a while ago, and I had mixed feelings. He really got very excited and that bit I liked very much. But I also felt our sex became not only secondary to my rels with those black men, but that he needed me to be 'man'handled and used by them to be interested in having sex with me.

I don't have sex with my husband anymore. That was a while ago, and I had mixed feelings. He really got very excited and that bit I liked very much. But I also felt our sex became not only secondary to my rels with those black men, but that he needed me to be 'man'handled and used by them to be interested in having sex with me.
Would be happy to make you a slut, tying you up fucking your holes hard to make your hubby happy!!!

Would be happy to make you a slut, tying you up fucking your holes hard to make your hubby happy!!!
I no longer feel interested in making him feel happy. We did try that bondage thing, but sadly never over a cuckold play. He watched me when my black men held my hair as if rabbit ears while they were fucking me in the ass, but nothing else. As for your offer, I have that slut phase long behind me. I'm rather a whore.

Back