I would love to know how long you been servicing black cock in Dayton honey
been swinging for a couple of years. started out slow because it's very nerve-racking to just walk up to someone and talk about fucking. so i started out with guys i felt more comfortable around. average white guys for the first. year or s nothing but that. then i started to get better. started asking good looking white guys. then got more comfortable with that. it's only been for the past six months or so that i finally said something to my husband about a black guy because I wasn't positive on his reaction. without hesitation, my husband ask which one i was interested in. he got up and went to talk to him. he agreeed to come over to our table and talk. it worked out great. the sex with him was so much better than the white guys i had been taking home. now that's my go to. I won't stop asking other people but black men know how to please white pussy. i also love to watch that black cock disappear in my swollen wet pussy. the blacker he is the more it turns me on. unfortunately a lot of guys won't allow recording so I don't have the pictures and videos I want to share

Attachments

• 20211119_222505_HDR.jpg
    20211119_222505_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 123
  • 20211026_085141~3(1)~2.mp4
    42.4 MB
been swinging for a couple of years. started out slow because it's very nerve-racking to just walk up to someone and talk about fucking. so i started out with guys i felt more comfortable around. average white guys for the first. year or s nothing but that. then i started to get better. started asking good looking white guys. then got more comfortable with that. it's only been for the past six months or so that i finally said something to my husband about a black guy because I wasn't positive on his reaction. without hesitation, my husband ask which one i was interested in. he got up and went to talk to him. he agreeed to come over to our table and talk. it worked out great. the sex with him was so much better than the white guys i had been taking home. now that's my go to. I won't stop asking other people but black men know how to please white pussy. i also love to watch that black cock disappear in my swollen wet pussy. the blacker he is the more it turns me on. unfortunately a lot of guys won't allow recording so I don't have the pictures and videos I want to share
Well I couldn’t have asked for a more honest and detailed sorry history of how you devoted into discovering the ultimate experience fir a white girl !?! BBC. I hope you took that first black cock bareback and experince his load in you !?

Well I couldn’t have asked for a more honest and detailed sorry history of how you devoted into discovering the ultimate experience fir a white girl !?! BBC. I hope you took that first black cock bareback and experince his load in you !?
no i made him wear a condom. i would love to take it bareback. i would enjoy it so much but I don't want an std. i don't know how I would handle that. my husband who always watches and gets so turned on by it wants me to go bareback also because he wants sloppy seconds so bad. i have agreed to do it only if we find someone that is trust worthy and seems like a honest man. i still told my husband that he would first have to take him the clinic down the road from us. they offer a same day result in std testing that will only be viewed by the one taking the test. that way you're doctor won't find out and neither will it be uploaded to your health online chart. go in for ******* work around 7 am and results by 5 pm. that same day. only then after personally reading the results and confirming that he is clean will i allow it. maybe someday

Back