Connecticut Wife needs local FWB

Stickfats2222

Couple
Gold Member
Hello, we are a young couple in Connecticut trying to get i to the cuckold/hot wife scene.
We are near waterbury and would love a very well hung man help keep my wife cumming throughout the week, please only serious inquiries.
Wife is 5'1 smaller bbw with a thick juicy bubble butt, very attractive and a huge squirter.
The husband would be there for the first few meetings but ultimately we want a man who can fuck my wife on his own on their own time

Good Evening Queen and respect to your husband also. NyIslandBull here is very interested in making your fantasy turn into a reality. I drive 🚗 let's do it

Hello, we are a young couple in Connecticut trying to get i to the cuckold/hot wife scene.
We are near waterbury and would love a very well hung man help keep my wife cumming throughout the week, please only serious inquiries.
Wife is 5'1 smaller bbw with a thick juicy bubble butt, very attractive and a huge squirter.
The husband would be there for the first few meetings but ultimately we want a man who can fuck my wife on his own on their own time
Trust me I’m what you been looking for. Let’s chat

Can you verify

Attachments

• D81CE9C.jpg
    D81CE9C.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 46
I am definitely interested I'm in west haven

I’m in ct sent you a message

Sent y’all a dm right next to y’all hit me up

Hey I’m right down rt8.. Seymour CT area.. I have pics if interested! KIK is CTCHOCOLATEGUY hit me up!!

Definitely down to pound that pretty pink pussy

Back