Day jobs of a hotwife?

I have known my wife for 20 years. Married now for 15. She has done many things over that time. Met her on a nude beach while she was modeling/actress for a studio in Miami. She was an actress/hostess for swingraw before playboy bought them. She is a nudist hostess & greeter at nudist/swingers places in California and Nevada. She mostly danced nude in her 20's but she still dances at a local (biker type) bars. She often models for Artists, Photographers, & Events for pictures, drawings, for photo and video. She is an actress in adult videos when she can.

rlYKihC0_o.jpg

My wife at a swingers party

I have known my wife for 20 years. Married now for 15. She has done many things over that time. Met her on a nude beach while she was modeling/actress for a studio in Miami. She was an actress/hostess for swingraw before playboy bought them. She is a nudist hostess & greeter at nudist/swingers places in California and Nevada. She mostly danced nude in her 20's but she still dances at a local (biker type) bars. She often models for Artists, Photographers, & Events for pictures, drawings, for photo and video. She is an actress in adult videos when she can.

rlYKihC0_o.jpg

My wife at a swingers party
How do we get a peek at her movies?

Back