Day jobs of a hotwife?

I really dont think u do
U would have started with me lightly kissin ur pussy ti could see alil cum strtcummin out of u im goin to set my tounge on that sexy asshole and lea...... Wanna know more pm me and work something out lol

I am a waitress in a restaurant and I also work in a call center.

These are not dream jobs but I like customer contact and my work as a waitress sometimes allows me to meet people;)

if you’re married, are you only allowed to “meet” people with hubby by your side? Or can you roam free a bit? ;)

if you’re married, are you only allowed to “meet” people with hubby by your side? Or can you roam free a bit? ;)
It depends. I always prefer to inform him by honesty. Before, our meetings were made only in couple, with another man (or girl) in front of my man, or my man and another both on me.

Subsequently I have met a woman I saw alone, and more recently, I sucked the cock of a man at a party.

However, I always keep him informed by honesty and also because he rarely says no. He likes I explore my desires, as long as I pay attention to my safety.

In addition, he is often absent because his work so he understands my needs (and me his needs).(y)

Back