Day jobs of a hotwife?

My wife is a homemaker and a whore (Black customers only, never a charge, but will give sexual pleasure for Black baby-makers deep in her white womb).

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 48
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 70
Never in my life did I think I would be in this lifestyle. My second hubby is a amazing man and also introduced this to me. I had fantasies of have two cocks but love absolutely love having two or more cocks wanting me and sharing taking turns. Hot hot and hot

Never in my life did I think I would be in this lifestyle. My second hubby is a amazing man and also introduced this to me. I had fantasies of have two cocks but love absolutely love having two or more cocks wanting me and sharing taking turns. Hot hot and hot
"Second hubby".....guess we know why hubby number #1 had to go and you're noe much happier and definitely sexually satisfied...

I’m a nurse
I knew a nurse that went on to be a Nurse Anesthetists. Also at the hospital was a school for antitheology
There she ended up fucking several of the doctors in the school, had a reputation for her great bj's......Later she married another NA and they both ended up working together at the hospital where several of the doctors she had fucked worked there. Watching her twitch her ass around them and the looks. Her husband had to hear the talk. Everyone knew what a slut she was before she got married. I wondered if he loved it or hated it. Definite rumors as everyone knew what a slut she was and I got a front row seat to watch like everyone else.

Last edited:
That hot pussy looks HUNGRY!!
During the course of our 50-year marriage, my hot wife's pussy and womb has never been denied either Black cocks or Black baby-makers. I have been fortunate to be able to watch her being fucked and inseminated on a good number of occasions. However, through her own admission, I am well aware that she has been Black fucked and Black inseminated when I was not around.

Attachments

• My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 120
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    Rob, using his ass and thigh muscles to fuck my wife deep. He also liked me to kiss his black ...jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 78
Back