Day jobs of a hotwife?

My wife has always been a housewife; the kind that can attract a black alpha-male just by smiling at him. It doesn't take men of any race much time to realize that this hot-blooded MILF, with her big teats and wide hips, is eager to be 'taken" by a real man, fucked hard, and filled with potent baby-makers. And to hell with her tiny dicked, white cuckold hubby. For the few studs who may hesitate, she has only to strip down to her smile and her heels, lay on her back, and spread her legs. The aroma of her pussy juices can arouse a comatose man.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 120
It's obvious that desire for black men is not limited to any kind of profession. From stay-at-home wives to CEOs of businesses, we all have that same desire/need/craving/lust to be used by black men. As a teacher, I find out so much about my students' mothers. Sometimes they tell things themselves. Other times students let things slip about their moms. So many have some "black on the side" and there is a broad cross-section of careers/professions represented.

Back