Day jobs of a hotwife?

As a permanantly chaste and pussyfree white loser, in my opinion.... All Cucks should have at least 2 fulltime jobs and be worked to death as an Overtime Slave so his Hotwife can stay home to ride BBC all day and then send his wife and her Black Bull on vacations! The cuck should know its place and be more than willing to be worked to death to Honor the Black Bull and his beautiful Hotwife!

As a permanantly chaste and pussyfree white loser, in my opinion.... All Cucks should have at least 2 fulltime jobs and be worked to death as an Overtime Slave so his Hotwife can stay home to ride BBC all day and then send his wife and her Black Bull on vacations! The cuck should know its place and be more than willing to be worked to death to Honor the Black Bull and his beautiful Hotwife!
Way to detail the thread for your personal kink, super useful

My wife is employed as my personal BBC slut....her job is fucking, cumming, sending me pics and videos of her pleasuring herself and her black boyfriends. We even have a house keeper so she has nothing much to tie her up for her job duties. She is a very dedicated and loyal employee, takes her job very serious, loves her job and never calls in sick or misses any days! She totally understands all aspects of her job responsibilities, I never have to wonder or worry about her, she’s the CEO of the BBC club!

My wife is employed as my personal BBC slut....her job is fucking, cumming, sending me pics and videos of her pleasuring herself and her black boyfriends. We even have a house keeper so she has nothing much to tie her up for her job duties. She is a very dedicated and loyal employee, takes her job very serious, loves her job and never calls in sick or misses any days! She totally understands all aspects of her job responsibilities, I never have to wonder or worry about her, she’s the CEO of the BBC club!
Would love to chat with you more about this!

Besides being a hotwife and sexy bbc slut full time.... what occupations or industries are you sexy ladies in?

The women I’ve met have been nurses, housewives, bankers, in retail, real estate agents, underwriters/analyst, etc. The majority, are in sales fields. Do you ever mix business with pleasure?

I can't in the field I work in! I mean, it's like law enforcement, and it just isn't the time or place, but we all know what its like when a delicious BBC catches your eye and you have to look away when you don't want tooooo!

so she had good references and qualifications for the post then.

Back