Dark Cavern’s Dark Desires

Wow,,,I’ve gotta say, I’m blown away,,,I was one of those wives (except I didn’t hide my face), maybe he took them down! I haven’t spoken to Coco in at least ten years, but he used to have a section of stories, it was called “Dark Desires”, back when Dark Wanderer stories were a separate section, before it became a site of its own, with all the Young Wives and New Wives stories, in that section there were two stories posted when I found it (late ‘95 or early ‘96), and I posted mine with pictures, literally establishing the “Illustrated Story” format on that site, so the fact that I haven’t been included in you post is why I’m blown away. I’m sure you’ve heard of “Chicago Sue”? She actually advertised there (along with me), looking for a basketball team, the reason I’m aware of this is because she used several of my pix (we were both blonds), when I called her on it she said her husband posted them by mistake,,,my husband knows what I look like, but I can’t speak for hers,,,either way, she should’ve been included too,,,unless they took her down?

Wow,,,I’ve gotta say, I’m blown away,,,I was one of those wives (except I didn’t hide my face), maybe he took them down! I haven’t spoken to Coco in at least ten years, but he used to have a section of stories, it was called “Dark Desires”, back when Dark Wanderer stories were a separate section, before it became a site of its own, with all the Young Wives and New Wives stories, in that section there were two stories posted when I found it (late ‘95 or early ‘96), and I posted mine with pictures, literally establishing the “Illustrated Story” format on that site, so the fact that I haven’t been included in you post is why I’m blown away. I’m sure you’ve heard of “Chicago Sue”? She actually advertised there (along with me), looking for a basketball team, the reason I’m aware of this is because she used several of my pix (we were both blonds), when I called her on it she said her husband posted them by mistake,,,my husband knows what I look like, but I can’t speak for hers,,,either way, she should’ve been included too,,,unless they took her down?
There is a LOT of content there, so I have not gone through all of the posts. You are there for sure and I think Sue there as well.

From what I can find about Chicago Sue most of the earlier pics of her are gone. There are some, and a few videos, but there used to tons of her pics on the old Yahoo and MSN clubs around '99-2001. The newer pics she does not look happy at all. Wanda's site used to have quite a few but that one is gone now too, I think possibly from some bad news late last year.

From what I can find about Chicago Sue most of the earlier pics of her are gone. There are some, and a few videos, but there used to tons of her pics on the old Yahoo and MSN clubs around '99-2001. The newer pics she does not look happy at all. Wanda's site used to have quite a few but that one is gone now too, I think possibly from some bad news late last year.
I’ve maintained a long time association with Mr.BC over at CuckoldPlace, but Wanda’s was the first site I hit everyday,,,now although I still maintain a large presence on CuckoldPlace, this right here is my daily must hit site. Mr.BC cut up all my videos into segments and used them to start up his video site “You Cuck”,,,he didn’t rip me off or anything, to make up for a loss of sales on PPV he offered me compensation (every month for three years), paid for my husband’s three T-Birds, two computers, a 60inch 3D TV, and a ton of other stuff, so,,,

Back