Dare We Ask? Your Top 3

...and More from the Ladies???...

It's great to see more of the ladies weighing in on their 'Wish/Admiration List' of men on site. And in case it's not clear, just as there are no gender barriers for sex, neither are there for your lists, so ladies can identify other ladies and men other men.

Last edited:
We're all frustrated with pent up sex urges during this pandemic. Some of us (ahem!) are probably spending more time here on b2w because we not only have the time but we're horny as hell.

(...)
True & thank you. Your thread is very welcome and appreciated. :)

i actually posted a thread that could help me through my own personal corona boredom but unfortunately no Lady has replied yet. ;( Maybe that's because i am not that articulate enough - English is not my first language - or there are other reasons. ;( Anyway i don't consider it off-topic to post a link...
So sexy Ladies, if you want to be part of a thing that can be great, participate! And don't take it all too seriously, it is meant to be fun. ;) TY

Another thread i have recently posted was addressed at pent-up sexual fantasies people have and would like to turn into reality but haven't managed to so far (perhaps because of shyness?). i think the crisis can be a chance to focus on those because in a time you just don't have the opportunity to, you'd like to think of better times when you actually can (= when the crisis is over). So those simple things may actually be of increased importance now. Maybe.

So my question was what's on your sexual "bucket list" - things you'd like to do before you die but haven't done yet. ;)
...But i definitely don't want to interrupt your thread @James Moody or post off-topic subjects, just thought that would also fit in here. i love your question and here's my answer...
(...)

I know damn well that we all have our sights and fantasies on who we would most like to have orgasms with if this pandemic were over today. Do you dare admit - right here - who's in your Top 3 that you'd want to exchange those luscious bodily fluids with? (...)
i can think of a few people here that are kinda outstanding in one or the other way. i feel a kind of discomfort by posting this because there are so many gorgeous people out there and not to mention them doesn't do them justice. :(

So just that you have asked, i can mention a few that come to my mind at this moment. That doesn't mean there wouldn't be many more who deserved being mentioned as well. Also it doesn't necessarily mean i'd like to exchange "bodily fluids" with (them) but rather they are people i respect and appreciate. :)

#X: @SecretPlayWife: i "love" that couple. She just has such an amazing smile on her face in almost every media they have shared telling "the whole world" how much she and actually both of them are enjoying this lifestyle! Makes me think they could be the role model for so many other couples out there. ❤

#X: @Mr&Ms TopCat: Those two are exceptional in more than one way. First, they are a "mixed" couple (whatever that means; actually i don't put my attention on that other than it is rare on this site because most people are either single or couples seeking for an addition). Second, and ImO more importantly, they are still active in the open forums here. :blackheart: i know there are many people out there who have found what they were looking for either here or, more probably, somewhere else (may that be another site or in "real life") and who wouldn't even think of checking back here because they're already satisfied in their private lives. ImO it is valuable to have active members here who still contribute to a lifestyle, especially if they don't have a personal need (other than contributing to the lifestyle itself). Thank you for that. ;)

#X: @Greg69Sheryl: Those two need being mentioned not only because they are long-runners in this kind of lifestyle but also because they have contributed to the community immensely by inventing the QoS symbol (and most of all going unnoticed and unmentioned by many because they are just too silent and humble about it ;) ). :qos: Thank you Greg and Sheryl. ;)

All those above appear in no particular order and there are many, many more that would deserve mentioning so the list would be much longer. But so that you have asked for just 3, those are who came to my mind first in this moment. ;) (Perhaps i will post a follow-up later. :D )
And if you really don't want to identify a person out in the open here, use this thread as an excuse to PM that person and let them know "this (dick/pussy/ass/mouth - whatever) is for you!" (...)
i am perhaps thinking about doing that. There's a Women perhaps (who is not verified, so who knows who's behind that profile :( ), perhaps ( :p ) from my country who has joined recently and posted some pics and opinions that do not alienate me. Which on its own is exceptional on this site TBH. :| So perhaps i will make that step. We will see. Thanks for the "encouragement" and stay safe throughout this crisis! 💕

True & thank you. Your thread is very welcome and appreciated. :)

i actually posted a thread that could help me through my own personal corona boredom but unfortunately no Lady has replied yet. ;( Maybe that's because i am not that articulate enough - English is not my first language - or there are other reasons. ;( Anyway i don't consider it off-topic to post a link...
So sexy Ladies, if you want to be part of a thing that can be great, participate! And don't take it all too seriously, it is meant to be fun. ;) TY

Another thread i have recently posted was addressed at pent-up sexual fantasies people have and would like to turn into reality but haven't managed to so far (perhaps because of shyness?). i think the crisis can be a chance to focus on those because in a time you just don't have the opportunity to, you'd like to think of better times when you actually can (= when the crisis is over). So those simple things may actually be of increased importance now. Maybe.

So my question was what's on your sexual "bucket list" - things you'd like to do before you die but haven't done yet. ;)
...But i definitely don't want to interrupt your thread @James Moody or post off-topic subjects, just thought that would also fit in here. i love your question and here's my answer...
i can think of a few people here that are kinda outstanding in one or the other way. i feel a kind of discomfort by posting this because there are so many gorgeous people out there and not to mention them doesn't do them justice. :(

So just that you have asked, i can mention a few that come to my mind at this moment. That doesn't mean there wouldn't be many more who deserved being mentioned as well. Also it doesn't necessarily mean i'd like to exchange "bodily fluids" with (them) but rather they are people i respect and appreciate. :)

#X: @SecretPlayWife: i "love" that couple. She just has such an amazing smile on her face in almost every media they have shared telling "the whole world" how much she and actually both of them are enjoying this lifestyle! Makes me think they could be the role model for so many other couples out there. ❤

#X: @Mr&Ms TopCat: Those two are exceptional in more than one way. First, they are a "mixed" couple (whatever that means; actually i don't put my attention on that other than it is rare on this site because most people are either single or couples seeking for an addition). Second, and ImO more importantly, they are still active in the open forums here. :blackheart: i know there are many people out there who have found what they were looking for either here or, more probably, somewhere else (may that be another site or in "real life") and who wouldn't even think of checking back here because they're already satisfied in their private lives. ImO it is valuable to have active members here who still contribute to a lifestyle, especially if they don't have a personal need (other than contributing to the lifestyle itself). Thank you for that. ;)

#X: @Greg69Sheryl: Those two need being mentioned not only because they are long-runners in this kind of lifestyle but also because they have contributed to the community immensely by inventing the QoS symbol (and most of all going unnoticed and unmentioned by many because they are just too silent and humble about it ;) ). :qos: Thank you Greg and Sheryl. ;)

All those above appear in no particular order and there are many, many more that would deserve mentioning so the list would be much longer. But so that you have asked for just 3, those are who came to my mind first in this moment. ;) (Perhaps i will post a follow-up later. :D )
i am perhaps thinking about doing that. There's a Women perhaps (who is not verified, so who knows who's behind that profile :( ), perhaps ( :p ) from my country who has joined recently and posted some pics and opinions that do not alienate me. Which on its own is exceptional on this site TBH. :| So perhaps i will make that step. We will see. Thanks for the "encouragement" and stay safe throughout this crisis! 💕
Say what you want, how you want, that's fine. Like dirty talk in the heat of sex, this is an open forum amd whatever you feel you can say it and however it comes out.

Btw, great Top 3 list!

Hey, sweetie! You just made my day. I DO love every minute of this amazing, fun, exciting QOS lifestyle and love sharing it with you.
--SPW

Back