"Dare to" photo challenge?

CammieCummz

Female
Gold Member
I was thinking a fun way to keep things spicy here is if we started an ongoing photo challenge where different members dare the girls to snap a riske or hardcore photo of that members request. For example, "snap a photo of you naked at your mailbox". At the end of say a month, the b2w female member with the most completed dares wins. Obviously some dares may be TOO wild for most (sane) ppl to do but thats what keeps it competitive. What do you think?

I was thinking a fun way to keep things spicy here is if we started an ongoing photo challenge where different members dare the girls to snap a riske or hardcore photo of that members request. For example, "snap a photo of you naked at your mailbox". At the end of say a month, the b2w female member with the most completed dares wins. Obviously some dares may be TOO wild for most (sane) ppl to do but thats what keeps it competitive. What do you think?
I like this idea, challenge accepted

Love this idea but wondering if a few no no's should be set lol...I'm very interested in keeping up with some of the dares.

sounds great .. how about .. if you are at home .... naked selfie in front of the window, curtains open. or .. if you are at work ... naked in the bathroom stall.

How about exposing either a breast or your pussy marked with a QOS symbol and your bull or boyfriend admiring it while you show it off?
Perhaps making out with a bull and husband/bf on the side or in the rear watching?
The ultimate bent over a railing or table or a picnic table and offering you white married pussy to your bull?

Back