dance

joe n her

Couple
was at a party and i was talking to mates when her said she was going dance ,she was having great time dancing with everyone including our black friend p who told a friend that she sent him pics of her tits that he liked pics and would fuck her ,friend asked me why she sent pics ,i said she says it was accident but think she likes stories of p with women and wants him ,p told him when smoochie record playing they danced real close.he told her if i wasnt with her would she go home with him and she moved her hand inbetween them when p dared her ,p told him they sat at corner table and her let him finger her,friend told him i saw them at table together ,p said her was well horny and when he asked if she wanted fuck in toilet she went in cubicle and waited for him when he joined her they lost no time he was fingering her and she was playing with his cock p said when he lifted her up on his cock and lowered her on it she was so wet her told him she wanted him when she saw how large hes cock was when he changed in office ,p said he let her see cock purposely and wanted fuck her on desk saw that she flirted and flashed knickers when she wore short skirt and did she deliberately let him see her pussy,her told him i dared her to take off knickers and flash pussy,said they had good fuck in toilet ,her said she wont tell me lol p said her wants be fucked on office desk

Back