Dallas couple , looking for black cock tonight for wife to play 5/11/2019 while he watches at Las Colinas Hotel

Tam1

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi, I am looking for possibly 2 black cocks to play with wife tonight, please no thugs, just nice considerate guys, and not monster cocks either she needs broke in slow to enjoy it all. She really likes little to no facial hair and down below shaved and circumcised. Perfect hygiene. I know this is a lot of request but just trying to make it right for her so she will want to continue doing this. We are trying to find another couple or single female as well to hopefully make it smooth and enjoyable Thanks for reading and understanding~

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for possibly 2 black cocks to play with wife tonight, please no thugs, just nice considerate guys, and not monster cocks either she needs broke in slow to enjoy it all. She really likes little to no facial hair and down below shaved and circumcised. Perfect hygiene. I know this is a lot of request but just trying to make it right for her so she will want to continue doing this. We are trying to find another couple or single female as well to hopefully make it smooth and enjoyable Thanks for reading and understanding~
Unfortunately saw this a lil too late

Hi Tam1. Feel free to PM anytime. I'm in the Friaco area.

Unfortunately I'm just now seeing this message. I would love to be considered for next time. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Back