Dad's Day gift

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
My wife Tracey (beenblackened) gave me a great gift last night for *******'s Day. She came home with her lover Anthony which really surprised me specially on a weekend. Anyway after a few drinks we went to are bedroom where Anthony started taking her clothes off as she did the same to him. I was told to keep mine on and not to play with myself at all! This was going to be a love making session not a fuck fest. As they lay there kissing a caressing my heart just pounded and my stomach felt funny, I don't know why because I've watched them dozens of times and never felt this way something was different. Anyway, as it got more heated, and she was sucking on his large cock it grew in intensity. He was sucking on her nipples and playing with her pussy the sounds she was making was driving me crazy and I cum inside my pants without even touching myself. Then they started fucking and changing positions using the whole bed she was in heaven, and she knew so was I as I was watching her! Then finally she was back on her back with her legs up and around his back I knew they were close. She really starts to moan, and he started to grunt as he is pumping his load deep into my wife! OMG what a feel I had and those butterflies in my stomach were even worse now! When he was done, and he relaxed on top of my wife Tracey then reached up and put both hand on his face and they passionately kissed she stops and tells him oh baby I wish I could have given you babies! That made my jaw drop I couldn't believe what she just said. He kissed her again and then got up looked at me and laughed then said did you hear that cuck! Tracey still laying there looked over to me and reached her hand out to me I went to her, and she pulled me close and kissed and said don't worry sweetie I still love you as she push's my head down to her pussy and says lick me sweetheart! I obeyed till she soaked my face with her and Anthonys juices. When I was done, she tells me to sleep in the other bedroom cause Anthony was spending the night and he wasn't finished with her because she was giving him, he's Juneteenth gift. As I write this she and Anthony are still in bed and I'm sure I will be hearing them soon. I really do love my wife but what she said last night still shocks me.

My wife Tracey (beenblackened) gave me a great gift last night for *******'s Day. She came home with her lover Anthony which really surprised me specially on a weekend. Anyway after a few drinks we went to are bedroom where Anthony started taking her clothes off as she did the same to him. I was told to keep mine on and not to play with myself at all! This was going to be a love making session not a fuck fest. As they lay there kissing a caressing my heart just pounded and my stomach felt funny, I don't know why because I've watched them dozens of times and never felt this way something was different. Anyway, as it got more heated, and she was sucking on his large cock it grew in intensity. He was sucking on her nipples and playing with her pussy the sounds she was making was driving me crazy and I cum inside my pants without even touching myself. Then they started fucking and changing positions using the whole bed she was in heaven, and she knew so was I as I was watching her! Then finally she was back on her back with her legs up and around his back I knew they were close. She really starts to moan, and he started to grunt as he is pumping his load deep into my wife! OMG what a feel I had and those butterflies in my stomach were even worse now! When he was done, and he relaxed on top of my wife Tracey then reached up and put both hand on his face and they passionately kissed she stops and tells him oh baby I wish I could have given you babies! That made my jaw drop I couldn't believe what she just said. He kissed her again and then got up looked at me and laughed then said did you hear that cuck! Tracey still laying there looked over to me and reached her hand out to me I went to her, and she pulled me close and kissed and said don't worry sweetie I still love you as she push's my head down to her pussy and says lick me sweetheart! I obeyed till she soaked my face with her and Anthonys juices. When I was done, she tells me to ******* in the other bedroom cause Anthony was spending the night and he wasn't finished with her because she was giving him, he's Juneteenth gift. As I write this she and Anthony are still in bed and I'm sure I will be hearing them soon. I really do love my wife but what she said last night still shocks me.
well i couldnt sit and type a story like this whilst my wife was in bed with a lover lol:):)o_Oo_O

My wife Tracey (beenblackened) gave me a great gift last night for *******'s Day. She came home with her lover Anthony which really surprised me specially on a weekend. Anyway after a few drinks we went to are bedroom where Anthony started taking her clothes off as she did the same to him. I was told to keep mine on and not to play with myself at all! This was going to be a love making session not a fuck fest. As they lay there kissing a caressing my heart just pounded and my stomach felt funny, I don't know why because I've watched them dozens of times and never felt this way something was different. Anyway, as it got more heated, and she was sucking on his large cock it grew in intensity. He was sucking on her nipples and playing with her pussy the sounds she was making was driving me crazy and I cum inside my pants without even touching myself. Then they started fucking and changing positions using the whole bed she was in heaven, and she knew so was I as I was watching her! Then finally she was back on her back with her legs up and around his back I knew they were close. She really starts to moan, and he started to grunt as he is pumping his load deep into my wife! OMG what a feel I had and those butterflies in my stomach were even worse now! When he was done, and he relaxed on top of my wife Tracey then reached up and put both hand on his face and they passionately kissed she stops and tells him oh baby I wish I could have given you babies! That made my jaw drop I couldn't believe what she just said. He kissed her again and then got up looked at me and laughed then said did you hear that cuck! Tracey still laying there looked over to me and reached her hand out to me I went to her, and she pulled me close and kissed and said don't worry sweetie I still love you as she push's my head down to her pussy and says lick me sweetheart! I obeyed till she soaked my face with her and Anthonys juices. When I was done, she tells me to ******* in the other bedroom cause Anthony was spending the night and he wasn't finished with her because she was giving him, he's Juneteenth gift. As I write this she and Anthony are still in bed and I'm sure I will be hearing them soon. I really do love my wife but what she said last night still shocks me.
I always think I am giving my wife away-totally completely---"Title" has passed, she is no longer mine, I want her made love too, kissed, hugged, and used. To think she was my wife while I watch is agony *******. The reward is seeing her on fire, legs wrapped around him pulling his cock into her---Soon another man's life will live inside of her. No pain is allowed, but it is pure pleasure to see him take her legs and drag what was mine across our bed and position her for penetration. Long time married, it is a joy---I fuck her any time I like.

Attachments

• bm3.JPG
    bm3.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
Back