Cute innocent white girl or Sexy Slutty white girl?

my preference would be "A Lady in the streets but slut in the sheets"-type of Woman. Or like someone else put it "A Woman you would not suspect..." If she is bisexual that will be a plus but is not a necessity. Skin color is not a factor. ;)

My type is a hotwife couple where hubby has a small endowment, around 4 to 4.5 is ideal.

Knowing he can't do much work with that yet he has a sexy wife who wants or craves more, raises my cock to the max. It gets me all in the mood to greedily take advantage of the situation, to step in and administer a much needed service. Having hubby watch from an adjacent bed with his PP in hand is a major plus.

A total surrender to my and wifey's lust is the key, as opposed to if she is innocent or slutty. If she's innocent, I aim to make a total slut out of her.

Last edited:
Either one is fine for me because I'm treating them both like a lady should be treated, AS SLUTTY AS POSSIBLE AND WITH AS MUCH BBC AS SHE CAN HANDLE EVERY PLACE THAT SHE CAN HADLE IT AS LONG AS SHE CAN HADLE IT! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Last edited:
A good friend and I dont care if she is slutty or cute that much. Sluttier ones are easier to seduce and often its a lot of fun with them. But as already mentioned you can make a shy/nerdy/cute girl a total slut as well :)

A good friend and I dont care if she is slutty or cute that much. Sluttier ones are easier to seduce and often its a lot of fun with them. But as already mentioned you can make a shy/nerdy/cute girl a total slut as well :)
My wife is the very cute type and a gym girl, and like you said it took longer to make her a slut but if boy did black guys bring that out in my wife.

Damn that's hot. Man you get this to a T.

My type is a hotwife couple where hubby has a small endowment, around 4 to 4.5 is ideal.

Knowing he can't do much work with that yet he has a sexy wife who wants or craves more, raises my cock to the max. It gets me all in the mood to greedily take advantage of the situation, to step in and administer a much needed service. Having hubby watch from an adjacent bed with his PP in hand is a major plus.

A total surrender to my and wifey's lust is the key, as opposed to if she is innocent or slutty. If she's innocent, I aim to make a total slut out of her.

Back