Curvy Vs skinny

although, i am a slim to lean man, i have a thing for curvy women..ahhhhhh love exploring all those curves especially in the all the right places. unfortunately, they tend to want as they say men with a little more meat on their bones. never mind i am an endurance athlete which makes it hard to keep weight on. but man, the curves even curves on a slim lady will have you saying OH MY GOSH!! Thank you Lawd!!

although, i am a slim to lean man, i have a thing for curvy women..ahhhhhh love exploring all those curves especially in the all the right places. unfortunately, they tend to want as they say men with a little more meat on their bones. never mind i am an endurance athlete which makes it hard to keep weight on. but man, the curves even curves on a slim lady will have you saying OH MY GOSH!! Thank you Lawd!!
Skinny women have a certain feminine symmetry as do big boned women......

I like a Kathy Bates type milf or mature build as well as a flat booty, A cup slim goody.....
But I do agree that being somewhat hung and able to cultivate big booty beauties, you better come prepared to pack a lunch and break a Black Bull Ballers sweat with a hefty chick...

I appreciate both!
Please login or become a member to view

Back