Curvy Delicious Dominant PAWG Mistress Likes It Rough

Tell me what you would want to do with me or see me do or have me do to you.
Whoever gets me wettest will get to see more of me.

I'll play along with any fantasy you offer up so feel free to share YOUR kinks
but whatever gets ME going most gets a bonus reward.

Mistress Kitty

Attachments

• Goddessfun.jpg
    Goddessfun.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 53
Interested in linking up and meeting hit my dm let’s ralk
I don't know where you live or anything about you? It's not likely that we would just meet
but I never say never to anything. Right now I'm definitely interested in anyone who can
arouse me. Any color. Any cock size. Give it a shot. I want to know what excites YOU or what you think of me or imagine about me. I like to hear about your fantasies and fetishes.

Mistress Kitty

I don't know where you live or anything about you? It's not likely that we would just meet
but I never say never to anything. Right now I'm definitely interested in anyone who can
arouse me. Any color. Any cock size. Give it a shot. I want to know what excites YOU or what you think of me or imagine about me. I like to hear about your fantasies and fetishes.

Mistress Kitty
Let’s talk in the dm hit me up I can definitely do that I also travel so that would not be a problem

Mistress Kitty
Yes like to massage you lick you and have me gained, and treating me to have my balls cut or castrate them if I don't give you all the best orgasm ever

Oh... you're going ALL in. You better work my pussy right then! Give it ALL to me.

Mistress Kitty
Ye I WIL, THAT'S ONE OF MY JOB TO MAINTAINED YOU PUSSY GOOD, AS A GOOD SLAVE THAT YOU OWNED TO USE AS YOU WISH, YOU COULERED MY NECK WITH A GOOD LOCKED, SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY CHAIN ME BY THE NECK WHEN YOU DON'T NEED ME

Mistress Kitty
Omg

Ye I WIL, THAT'S ONE OF MY JOB TO MAINTAINED YOU PUSSY GOOD, AS A GOOD SLAVE THAT YOU OWNED TO USE AS YOU WISH, YOU COULERED MY NECK WITH A GOOD LOCKED, SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY CHAIN ME BY THE NECK WHEN YOU DON'T NEED ME
Mmmm yes, you sound like a VERY good slave.

Mistress Kitty

Back