Curious

The wife and I have talked about me watching her with another man several times. I always end up backing out, yet I can't get over wanting to see it. My wife is way hotter than me, she says it sounds fun what is my problem? Should I just pull the band-aid and get it over with?

BTW long time lurker first time poster out of Missouri

The wife and I have talked about me watching her with another man several times. I always end up backing out, yet I can't get over wanting to see it. My wife is way hotter than me, she says it sounds fun what is my problem? Should I just pull the band-aid and get it over with?

BTW long time lurker first time poster out of Missouri
I'd love to be in yuor position! Would love to watch my hot, white trophy wife and a BBC!!

The wife and I have talked about me watching her with another man several times. I always end up backing out, yet I can't get over wanting to see it.

Confused, do you think it could be that you think you'd be intimidated by the size of other guy's cock, or being naked, with an erection in front of another guy?
As far as my wife and I are concerned, 3-somes are the way to go with these things. She loves to be sucking on a cock while her pussy's being pounded, and that works well with me. She's really orgasmic ... when she cums, you know it ain't fake. But, back to the 3-some thing, this also helps reminds the 'bull' she's chosen that she's not wanting an "emotional affair", which can be quite destructive to the marriage, but that she just wants to be well fucked... everyone walks away a winner!
There's no feeling quite like sliding your dick into your woman after a man, with a bigger dick, has flooded her pussy with his jizz ... the pussy takes on a whole new dynamic for sure!
What you think? :smoke:

Back