Curious....

Ok .. got a ?.. my buddy and I were texting one night and he was asking what my wife was doing.. now my buddy has had a thing for my wife for a while now.. I told him she had just got out of the shower and was getting ready for bed.. my wife tales ambien to sleep so it gets her all wild sometimes lol.. well my buddy asked me if he could start a group chat with us 3 and I of course said yes.. well he started off with a few funny texts and by the time I knew it he was asking her to send nudes in the group chat.. well after a while my wife started asking me hey babe should I do it.. laughing while asking me.. I told her I was fine with whatever she wanted to do.. well I guess the ambien was good and kicked in and she started taking selfies of her with her sexy teddy pulled down showing her boobs.. she sent several of course getting my buddy all horny.. then she text him to send pics and he did.. well this went on for like and hour or so.. now my buddy is married and we have all been friends for years now.. well my buddy started texting my wife the next day not in the group.. he told me he would and my wife told me he was asking for selfies while she was at work.. she thought it was funny and told me she was going to send a few.. well I dunno what happened but the next night she told me she shouldn't have done it and didn't know how to act around him now.. she had sent all kinds of pics.. tits, ass, pussy everything.. when he comes around now she acts all shy and giggly.. help me out.. what do u think she thinks inside of all of this.. does she have a thing for my buddy or does she really wish she hadn't sent any pics??

Ok .. got a ?.. my buddy and I were texting one night and he was asking what my wife was doing.. now my buddy has had a thing for my wife for a while now.. I told him she had just got out of the shower and was getting ready for bed.. my wife tales ambien to sleep so it gets her all wild sometimes lol.. well my buddy asked me if he could start a group chat with us 3 and I of course said yes.. well he started off with a few funny texts and by the time I knew it he was asking her to send nudes in the group chat.. well after a while my wife started asking me hey babe should I do it.. laughing while asking me.. I told her I was fine with whatever she wanted to do.. well I guess the ambien was good and kicked in and she started taking selfies of her with her sexy teddy pulled down showing her boobs.. she sent several of course getting my buddy all horny.. then she text him to send pics and he did.. well this went on for like and hour or so.. now my buddy is married and we have all been friends for years now.. well my buddy started texting my wife the next day not in the group.. he told me he would and my wife told me he was asking for selfies while she was at work.. she thought it was funny and told me she was going to send a few.. well I dunno what happened but the next night she told me she shouldn't have done it and didn't know how to act around him now.. she had sent all kinds of pics.. tits, ass, pussy everything.. when he comes around now she acts all shy and giggly.. help me out.. what do u think she thinks inside of all of this.. does she have a thing for my buddy or does she really wish she hadn't sent any pics??
Idk but it sounds pretty hot to me

She wants some. 100%. Is your friend black?

Back