Curious No More in OC Part 1

John and Jane

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Wife picked out a guy from this site here. He can chime in if he wants. Met at a local dive bar. Wife wore a tight high skirt, see through top showing her tits very well with NO Bra or Panties. We sat down to him at the bar, made some small talk and had a *******. He was on her left side I was on her right. He immediately put his hand on her inner thigh. I could see that he slid his hand up her skirt from the surprised look on her face and her eyes shut I could see the ectasy in her face. She was trying to keep her composure. I took her hand and sat it on his thigh, I asked her how it felt. In a matter of a few minutes sitting at the bar, he had his cock out the top of his pants and she was rubbing it as he was rubbing her pussy. I got a little hard watching this and taking a few pics. I turned sideways in the bar stool toward her and took my dick out. She was rubbing us both now and he was fingering her. I rubbed her a bit as well and could feel her pussy Very Wet. He leaned over and asked her to go to the bathroom after he gave me a nod. I gave the okay. He waited a minute and knocked on the door and entered. I did feel a little weird and also wanted to make sure she is okay, plus didn't want him sticking his cock inside of her just yet. So I went in, the door was unlocked. She was leaning against the wall, skirt up above her waist with him eating her pussy. I thought maybe he was gonna show her his dick fully. So I was a little shocked. I let them get back at it and I watched and snapped a couple pics. These are her quotes from today
"I thought you guys were just talking details so when he knocked I was surprised.. then he pulled me over and kissed me a little my neck .. I felt a bit tingly after being touched at the bar... then when he spun me around I was scared and not sure what he was going to do .."
"The bathroom was kinda hot .. in a oh ******* kinda way.. then you walking in was like you catching me doing something naughty"

We finished our drinks and headed to my car. I had mentioned to him that if they wanted to sit in the backseat while I drove to the motel and get to know each other a bit. That didn't take long. He leaned her back and went back to eating her pussy and sliding his fingers inside, sucking on her tits. Again driving was hard but I managed some video and pics. My dick started to get hard as I drove. "getting in the back seat was good fun to play and his fingers felt good .. I was not thinking allot but hoping the hotel was close"
"He rubbed my inner g spot really good so great with his hands ". I heard her cum while she was being fingered and could smell her pussy.
"The backseat was the best for me ..I totally liked when he was eating me out and reaching under and rubbing my boobs ;)" He sat up and slid her over to him. I look back and she has a just cum'd look and was rubbing his cock. Took a video of her first time taking his cock into her mouth and sucking him. I couldn't wait to get to the hotel. We get a room and walk in. First things first. I wrapped a scarf around her eyes, made her keep it on until the first times his big cock would slide into her. In the room she sits down on the bed and lays on her back and he again eats her out, watching her arch her back in pleasure. He then flips her over, grabs her thighs and slides her into doggy position to eat her out and grab her tits underneath. Hearing her moan, maybe a little louder than usual. Maybe the blindfold, maybe the excitement??? He takes one of the toys, turns it on and starts sliding it in deep. I could see her pushing back against the big dildo and enjoying this blindfolded. My cock is again getting semi hard and I am getting turned on. I strip butt ass naked and lay in the bed on front of her. As she is is being fucked with the dildo she sucks on my cock. All the while videos and pics are taking place.
He gets up and take a quick shower. I know this means he is getting closer to fucking my wife of 21 years. As he is in the shower I turn my wife around to fuck her. Now I am behind her doggy style. When he comes back to the bed he sits in front of her. She takes his cock on her hands and starts to suck him, getting him a little hard.
I just about blew my load after only 5-10 minutes seeing this. I had to pull out, plus she made a rule I couldn't fuck her until she had that big black cock in her, also I wasn't supposed to cum before, so the previous night of anticipation was too much for me. I pulled out and moved to the side of the bed, some of my cum dripping on the floor. But I had to get a better view of her sucking his cock as it grew.
Finally the time had come and he was ready to fuck my wife. He got behind her, put on his Magnum condom (which is a first for the wife). I moved in to video her first Magnum wearing Black Cock slide inside of her. After he was fucking her doggy style, I again laid down in front of her and she sucked on my cock. Taking pictures and videos in this threesome was such a turn on. Feeling her moans while her lips are wrapped around my cock, her boobs swinging back and forth with every push of his cock inside of her.
Then he leans her back, pulls off her see through blouse and grabs ahold of her tits as he is slamming inside of her. He leans over her back and kisses her back as he continues sliding inside of her. I am watching her as she thrust herself back onto his big cock, he looks like he grew even more while fucking her and getting harder. I lay down on front of her again as he continues to fuck her. I wanted the best angle to see the pain and pleasure of his big cock on her face. Boy did she show it too. Her moans were louder than I've heard her before. She admitted later that it hurt quite a bit hitting so deep inside of her. She couldn't even keep her mouth on my cock with all the pain and pleasure. Her veins in her neck were crazy.
He stood up and removed his first condom. Seeing at least 10 inches of thick cock hanging there, he pulled her close and kissed. Seeing his cock hanging there between her legs. They embrace and each rubbing and squeezing each other's asses. Hos hands slide up to her boobs and caresses them, never stop kissing. Her hands are all over his body and her head is drifting back with what I sense is pleasure. He pulls her forward and as they are kissing I slide my cock in her while they are still standing. She leans down and takes his cock in her mouth briefly. He wraps his hand around her hair and back of her neck, sliding her head deeper into his cock. She then sits down on the edge of the bed and he wiggles his cock in front of her, she takes it in her mouth. She sucks him until hos cock is hard again. He lays her down and moves towards her face, I keep fucking her watching his stuff his cock down her throat.
I moved out of the way again. he lays here down, puts her legs in the air as I could see his cock pounding her pussy. She has another orgasm and her face... Wow it was hot. He lifts her up in his arms and sticks his cock inside of her standing up without even pulling out. I could see his cock below her ass as she was sliding up and down. The room was hot, we all were sweating, and the floor was slippery. So he laid her back onto the bed. "picking me up off the bed was hot I like that feeling ?".
"t i did feel a little weird to have an orgasm with a total stranger.. felt dirty in a good way .. like checking into a sleazy motel just to fuck was exciting".
He pulled his cock out and she turned over back to doggy style. After all that is her favorite position to feel it deep. He wiggles his cock around, before sticking inside of her. He fucked her this way harder and more aggressive. She is cumming for at least the third time that I know of. I see a smile on her face. He continue to speed up and she is back to moaning. I see her eyes rolling back. He leans forward onto her back as he cums. She gets up and goes to the restroom. Looking at her Butt ass naked in the doorway, smiling, with that freshly fucked face. She made this happen... And I love her for it.

Last edited:
Back