Curious girlfriend

My 25yo gf works at a home for adults with mental health issues..she often has to give meds,feed,and sometimes give baths to some. She came home recently and told me that a very nice black man came in to the home. .she had to bathe him and his cock became very erect. I was a little turned on by this and asked if she could have him come over for dinner. When he came up..I told him she liked him..and I was wondering if he wanted..I was ok if he wanted to fuck her. Long story short..he had at least a 12"cock.. watching her ride it and sucking it...well..it was a huge turn-on.for us both!

My 25yo gf works at a home for adults with mental health issues..she often has to give meds,feed,and sometimes give baths to some. She came home recently and told me that a very nice black man came in to the home. .she had to bathe him and his cock became very erect. I was a little turned on by this and asked if she could have him come over for dinner. When he came up..I told him she liked him..and I was wondering if he wanted..I was ok if he wanted to fuck her. Long story short..he had at least a 12"cock.. watching her ride it and sucking it...well..it was a huge turn-on.for us both!
I'd sure like to meet you gf....any photos? PM me...

The stereotype about the lifestyle from the fascists who would shut this down is that we are sexual deviants and predators.
Her story supports that view. Our whole basis for this freedom of lifestyle is consent.
A mentally ill person cannot give consent, no more than a pre-teen. Especially if he can't even bathe himself. Come on!!!
The only thing missing from this story is some fresh baked cookies, or sweet tea and Chris Hansen popping out from another room.

Last edited:
Back