Curious Aussie Girl

@cherry&peach
As a few have said, get verified if you are looking to meet up. Even if you are not, verification can connect you with real people to give you real answers. This site is fun, but keep in mind, that there's a lot of fantasy here too.

I've had my fun over the yrs. So, you can ask dm me questions. the funny thing is I start on this adventure when I was about your age.

I've been to australia 3 times and I know damn well Australian women have an affinity towards black men. So if those pics u used to verify with are actually you then theres no way u never had a chance to be with a black man. I'm calling b.s on this one

I've been to australia 3 times and I know damn well Australian women have an affinity towards black men. So if those pics u used to verify with are actually you then theres no way u never had a chance to be with a black man. I'm calling b.s on this one
Wow, if you've been there 3 times you obviously know EVERY australian girl is just mad for BBC eh?
******* like this is what makes this site almost not worth coming to.

Wow, if you've been there 3 times you obviously know EVERY australian girl is just mad for BBC eh?
It never even crossed his mind that I might not live in Sydney or Melbourne. Australia is a huge country and very sparsely populated, so unfortunately where I live there aren't any, and if there were we wouldn't be interested anyway because it's too close to home and people talk...

It never even crossed his mind that I might not live in Sydney or Melbourne. Australia is a huge country and very sparsely populated, so unfortunately where I live there aren't any, and if there were we wouldn't be interested anyway because it's too close to home and people talk...

Right? But he's BEEN THERE 3 TIMES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING!

I'd imagine Wollongong doesn't have a big bbc population :D

Right? But he's BEEN THERE 3 TIMES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING!

I'd imagine Wollongong doesn't have a big bbc population :D
The same guy went to my verification post and start complaining that I'm actually a guy who paid a model to verify for me lol (his posts are now deleted), I think he's just looking for trouble.

I couldn't say about Wollongong, I've never been there! Although they do have a professional basketball team who sat near me on a plane once 🙈

Didn't say every and your from Norway why are u commenting when you clearly don't know. It's a known fact that Aussie women (not all) but a large amount are down with the brown

The same guy went to my verification post and start complaining that I'm actually a guy who paid a model to verify for me lol (his posts are now deleted), I think he's just looking for trouble.

I couldn't say about Wollongong, I've never been there! Although they do have a professional basketball team who sat near me on a plane once 🙈
Not looking for trouble but weeding out the real.from.the fake

Back