Curious and hesitant couple

Hello, we're a young couple who are interested in Interracial Cuckoldry. We're both 22, we've been dating for a couple of years now. Our names are Chris and Angie, our interest in anime is what actually brought us here. We both enjoy roleplay, and we usually theme it around "NTR" which is cuckoldry category in hentai. About a year ago we began to watch some interracial videos, as well as read some IR comics and bloggers, we found the interracial breeding to be extremely hot as well as the darker fantasies or "breeding out the white race". We were both surprised how much we enjoyed this, the taboo nature of it all is extremely arousing for the both of us.

We've just finally moved in together this year, and it's been something that has been popping up when we roleplay more and more.

This account will be run by Chris so when and if I say I I'll probably be the one talking, though we both intend to use it together. We've been lurking here for quite a while, and we wanted to explore this fetish further.

We're not sure if this is just a fantasy, it took us both a while to work up the courage to make an account here. Though our role playing together has progressed, we both like to draw in our spare time together. Our roleplay has begun to ******* over into our other hobby. View attachment 4041561
Forest BBC from Illinois here. I have several years experience in ir cuckoldry and over seven years as a single male or “manicorn” with plenty of threesome experience with white couples. Please feel free to direct message me with any questions, concerns about the lifestyle.

Hello, we're a young couple who are interested in Interracial Cuckoldry. We're both 22, we've been dating for a couple of years now. Our names are Chris and Angie, our interest in anime is what actually brought us here. We both enjoy roleplay, and we usually theme it around "NTR" which is cuckoldry category in hentai. About a year ago we began to watch some interracial videos, as well as read some IR comics and bloggers, we found the interracial breeding to be extremely hot as well as the darker fantasies or "breeding out the white race". We were both surprised how much we enjoyed this, the taboo nature of it all is extremely arousing for the both of us.

We've just finally moved in together this year, and it's been something that has been popping up when we roleplay more and more.

This account will be run by Chris so when and if I say I I'll probably be the one talking, though we both intend to use it together. We've been lurking here for quite a while, and we wanted to explore this fetish further.

We're not sure if this is just a fantasy, it took us both a while to work up the courage to make an account here. Though our role playing together has progressed, we both like to draw in our spare time together. Our roleplay has begun to ******* over into our other hobby. View attachment 4041561
Thanks for your contribution. and welcome to the site.
From everything you wrote, it sounds like this is pure fantasy at the moment and is helping drive your sex drives. There is nothing wrong with that and Im sure its really hot to fantasize, but you are a lot farther from making this a reality than you might think.

The first question to ask is - how does she feel about having sex with 2 men? Has she ever done that before?
How do you feel about her enjoying another man more than you?

It is mostly fantasy at this point, that is correct. We may never fully commit to the idea, or find that this isn't what either of us want. For now, there is a certain level of curiosity for us both. We're in no real rush.

She does not mind being with another man, she's developed an interest in black men. However she has never done so before. The closest thing to that would be that she convinced a close friend of hers to sleep with us on occasion. She's not bi she just likes to watch sometimes she likes to feel humiliated and or dominated.

If she enjoys another man during sex, I'm alright with that, if once her pussy gets a taste of a black penis and she turns out to love it more than when we have sex. That is fine with me, we both do things to please each other. Hopefully we both enjoy it as much as we think we may. If not we both have safe words, we plan to take it fairly slow.

We've been in contact with a Bull that lives near us since last night, we've yet to establish any rules or things of that nature. He's a fair bit older but we'll give it time, right now we are just hearing stories. And taking tips from other couples and some bulls.
I wish you lots of luck with just "having fun"
It is very unclear what "tips" you are looking for. LOL
You are doing everything you can for fantasy chat. You have incorporated some erotic images into your play.
I dont think there is anything more you can do, other than continue to have fun with each other.
It seems that its all up to your gf, who is not currently on this site, so therefore there is NO ADVICE you need.
When your gf, decides to join you on this site -- that is when you should probably ask for advice and tips.
Until then - enjoy the fantasy.

I hope the bull you are talking to has experience, but if not, I feel sorry for him, because he "thinks" he is going to sleep with your gf. You should probably let him know that there is zero chance he is going to be having sex with your gf. That would be my only advice.

I'll most definitely be able to help yall.

Since yall like anime and hentaii have plenty of interracial comics for yall to download from sites.

And do yall like sex games? Pm me or start a conversation with me. Im a open book.

No, we actually found his contact information from a mutual. I'm sorry if you think we're annoying you in anyway that was not my intent. So I apologize, but when it comes to the advice we've been talking to couples is messages here asking them about meeting the bull. How to be respectful and understand his boundaries. As well as what are appropriate rules and safewords to use. Where is a good place to meet him.

We are interested in taking it slow with him. He knows that we've been very honest to him. I've no intentions to mislead him, but I want to know him just like Angie does before I let him have sex with her.

We share this account.

Regardless thanks for reaching out to us.
I think you are the one that seems annoyed
I gave you solid advice.

Just be upfront and tell him - that Angie is NOT going to have sex with him. I dont know how much more honest you can be. You indicated this is fantasy chat, so thats what you need to tell him. You are misleading him if you tell him that Angie will have sex with him.
When you say "not in a rush" that typically means 12 months. Are you telling the Bull that he has to wait 12 months before having a shot at having sex with her? If you are, then you are doing the right thing and being honest and sincere.
If you are not saying that and leading the bull into thinking that he can talk to you for a few weeks and Angie will have sex with him, then you are being dishonest.

There are not a lot of quality bulls in the Scene. So you are not just wasting the bull's time, but you are also distracting the bull from talking to women that want to meet him Now and have sex Now. So think of this as a community service messsge

Dont waste Bull's time with meeting. If you are not going to have sex, there is no purpose to meeting a bull in real life. With social distancing, you can have as many virtual dates as you would like, but forsing the bull to take 2-3 hours out of their day to meet with you, is a lot to ask, especially if you are not paying for his dinner or drinks.

Welcome to the world of great, i.e., IR, sex possibilities. And, as you've already experienced, welcome to good hearted, diverse opinions and offers of assistance. I will limit myself to 2 pieces of advice (for the moment, anyway):

1. Always check out the guy's profile, particularly the "About" tab.
2. If it feels right, do it, go with it. If not, don't be talked into it. Overthinking can drive you crazy and without yielding any benefits to balance things out.

Have fun!! After all, isn't that the best thing about sex?;)

Welcome and enjoy!

You are smart to be hesitant... and to take your time setting up a cuckold arrangement. Too many things can go wrong if you leap before you look. Take your time. Be vigilant. Don't get played.

Yeah we've already had a few experiences with some people being more pressing. It's our first time, Angie and I understand that some peoples hormones get the better of them. It does for us sometimes as well.

We've met a very nice Bull locally who was alright with helping to ease us both into it. Angie has even opened up allowing herself to share pictures of herself naked for him.

If the dating between them continues to go well it won't be too long before she's willing to be taken.
Good for you!!

Actually this was very helpful, I think we will ask him to have some E-Dates if he has the time.

Of course I'd pay for his food and drinks, I'm not unreasonable.

However, he is interested in meeting us. It's his decision as much as ours we will proceed with it.
Appreciate your response. I get a very good vibe from you and how you describe what you and Angie are doing.
I don't think that you will have problems, but just be aware that there are some guys on here that don't like to "listen" and will try and push you to do something that you dont want to do. It's not you. Again, some men on this site do not "listen" very well.

My best advice would be to just tell the Bull that you only want to do virtual dates. I appreciate when a couple says they want "virtual dates" and they follow through with scheduling them and having fun on cam. I dont mind it, especially with the Pandemic. Since the beginning of this year, I have been doing Virtual Training with a NJ MILF. We are living in different times, so you have to adjust.

In terms of you "paying" for food and drinks, from your reply it seemed that you think thats not unreasonable, but you would be very surprised how many boyfriends and husbands REFUSE to pay for dinner. In fact, I have been contacted by husbands who have told me to "Get the Hotel Room and Refreshments" and I have to explain to them, that I'm the one that provides the sexual satisfaction, so if they want me, they need to make the arrangements. Typically their counter argument is, but I am introducing you to my wife and you "need" her pussy.

:ROFLMAO: I cant begin to laugh hard enough at this statement. I know a lot of women. I have been involved in this LS for over a decade. I have a really great reputation, I am also a good looking and "charming" guy (This has been told to me by a lot of women) so I have no trouble meeting women. I would not consider myself a male slut, since I probably have the most comprehensive screening process to vet a potential play partner. In fact, my screening process is so involved that many boyfriends and husbands get very frustrated because they just want a "dick on demand"

There are guys on here who love that "role" and will freely do that. But that is not me. I have to be true to myself. I am a highly educated, highly successful gentleman. I am also very sapiosexual, so I need mental connection before I can even consider any physical or sexual play.

I think you are in a good place with this man. Just reiterate to him that you are "NOT MEETING" right now. You are only interested in a virtual date. Just to show your sincerity, I would indicate on your profile on this site, the program or app you prefer for Virtual Dates.

For any professionals on this site, I would state that you not use WhatsApp or Kik for Virtual Dates.
The best app for dates might be Telegram, since its end-to-end encrypted, which means that you can delete all communications, not just the messages on your local phone, but any message you sent that is on the recipients phone as well.

Good luck!!

Back