Cupid

I was thinking that , this lifestyle needs a cupid scenario or platform , there are many in the lifestyle single or looking for fun . In my opinion maybe we can make some couples and make our community bigger maybe some offspring , ya never know. So drop your location and status and what you looking for. I'm definitely looking for a queen to share the lifestyle with .

This is what they have actual swinger sites for like adultfriendfinder.com and sls.com, also there is doubleslit.com which is like the old Craigslist personals.

B2W is not actually an official swinger site even though it has alot of swingers on here interacting with one another. I personally have active profiles on those swinger sites and I must say that I cannot even entertain all the invitations from couples and women on those sights.

I tell this to new couple's I meet or chat with all the time. The more lifestyle resources you use the better your chances are to find a good quality bull!

Adultfriendfinder is terrible! Infact most swinger sites are. Too many folk pretending to be something they're not, as well as too many just looking for one off encounters. Its a minefield of disappointment.
What is missing is a TRUE Interracial and Cuckold dating site. There are dedicated interracial dating sites though, and the likes of Tinder where you only swipe on photos you like.
I think we all need to try harder to understand eachothers desires. Black men who don't want committed relations but want a regular fuck buddy should intro white cuckolds to white girls they know who love Black cock. And vice versa. I have encouraged so many girls to try Black, but Im not sure many Black guys encourage girls to try the cuckold lifestyle which in turn does them a huge favour 😊

This is what they have actual swinger sites for like adultfriendfinder.com and sls.com, also there is doubleslit.com which is like the old Craigslist personals.

B2W is not actually an official swinger site even though it has alot of swingers on here interacting with one another. I personally have active profiles on those swinger sites and I must say that I cannot even entertain all the invitations from couples and women on those sights.

I tell this to new couple's I meet or chat with all the time. The more lifestyle resources you use the better your chances are to find a good quality bull!
Can you provide a link? Doubleslit.com came up as domain fir sale. Thanks!

Back