Cumming inside pussies

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.
my wife luann

View attachment 147008

Attachments

• v180 078.jpg
    v180 078.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 139
Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Women are made submissive, offering her cunt to a man, accepting him deep inside without protection and allowing him to cum is act of ultimate submission to that man
At least in my case, it feels I am dominated, claimed and for that very moment, a property, ready to do my womanly duty - breed

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
I am guessing here it is all about claiming, possessing the pussy he cums into - the woman is his and now fully at the mercy of the nature, her own body cycle and potency of his sperm
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I am guessing again but I think cucks like to feel their women are owned, possessed by other man - the nature of the cuckold husband is to be married to a woman he cannot possess ever, so his greatest kick is from the fact she is possessed by other alpha male

Follow up question for black guys:

Does it feel different (emotionally or physically) cumming inside a married pussy (vs a single woman)?

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
This is my wife's fantasy, to have one or more guys fill her pussy with their bbc and cum, so it's dripping down her ass as the next guy starts pumping her with even more

Well the wife loves the feeling of a man cumming in her pussy, she knows she has achieved something great!, as for black males cumming in pussies, i think that would run the gambit of most races, and speaking for a husband, I love to see her pussy filled, and I love to eat her after and the sex with her freshly used and cum filled pussy is phenomenal!

This is my wife's fantasy, to have one or more guys fill her pussy with their bbc and cum, so it's dripping down her ass as the next guy starts pumping her with even more
She should try it with multiple guys. There is something so primal and erotic about having a group of men shoot their cum into your pussy, creating a nice mix of sperm for your womb. It signals to the woman that she is desired by many men who all want a chance to breed with her.

Bare skin feels much nicer
If he cums while he is inside me its like his orgasm is a part of me
I love the dirty feeling afterwards of cum leaking out of me :)
I don't use birth control, so the idea that I might get pregnant is a huge turn on.

When a handsome black man succumbs to the erotic heat of our bodies connection and although he can fuck for much longer but has to succumb to his balls wanting release...the rush and power of his sperm gushing hard and deep into me causing my most powerful orgasms! Nothing can compare to knowing that this guy and I reached that level of passion!

When a handsome black man succumbs to the erotic heat of our bodies connection and although he can fuck for much longer but has to succumb to his balls wanting release...the rush and power of his sperm gushing hard and deep into me causing my most powerful orgasms! Nothing can compare to knowing that this guy and I reached that level of passion!

You are so right!

I think black men should always cum in white pussy's. I really want to see my wife full of black cock cum. I can't wait to watch and film her with her first BBC. We are in Las Vegas and I would appreciate any local contacting me so we can work on getting her fucked better than ever before.

Attachments

• DSCN2302.JPG
    DSCN2302.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
  • DSCN2360.JPG
    DSCN2360.JPG
    982.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN2349.JPG
    DSCN2349.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
Back