Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

I love feeling a guy explode inside me,the way they tense up and go really deep as they cum makes me orgasm,and having a load of hot cum pumped into you feels amazing.
Why do I think guys enjoy cumming inside a woman?According to hubby it's because condoms take all sensation away and it's more personal/intimate having unprotected sex and cumming inside a woman.I also think it could be a dominance thing,especially for submissive cucks.
Hubby likes to see me filled with other guys cum as one of his biggest turn-ons is fucking me after other guys have cum inside me,he says he loves the way my pussy feels when it's well-fucked and sloppy with cum xxx

I love feeling a guy explode inside me,the way they tense up and go really deep as they cum makes me orgasm,and having a load of hot cum pumped into you feels amazing.
Why do I think guys enjoy cumming inside a woman?According to hubby it's because condoms take all sensation away and it's more personal/intimate having unprotected sex and cumming inside a woman.I also think it could be a dominance thing,especially for submissive cucks.
Hubby likes to see me filled with other guys cum as one of his biggest turn-ons is fucking me after other guys have cum inside me,he says he loves the way my pussy feels when it's well-fucked and sloppy with cum xxx

I love to feel a man pulse inside me and spray his cum coating my walls

• Because this mean their are in their all possession
  • Because this mean the pussy are in his possession

Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
  • Because this mean the woman leave her pussy in full possession

And I know That I want to see her pussy full, from other men, and she want to

I love that feeling right when you about to explode but I try to hold it in as long as I can, but as soon as I'm about to let loose I make sure I get in as DEEP as possible and I keep pounding that pussy real slow as soon as I explode my pelvis shifts in to make sure every drop is in that pussy

I like seeing my wife temporarily belong to another man. It rejuvenates in my mind how desirable she is.

After her BBC fills her up with sperm, it just intensifies that entire process.
I feel the same way. Letting a man cum inside her pussy is the most intimate and profound way a woman can give herself to him, and "reclaiming" her afterwards, when she has that smirk on her face from knowing what she just did is the best part of the whole experience.

All WM get off knowing BM cum deep inside their wife. Id never live with another WW thst didnt regulsrly do BM and bring the pussy to daddy either. We all want that. Its our obligation.

Back