Cumming inside pussies

When you're there to see that look of lust and fascination in your wife's eyes when she's beholding a black man's cock in front of her, you know you cannot wait to see her pussy dripping with his seed afterwards, and to be there to catch it.

View attachment 6139755View attachment 6139758
I love the Love shown between the white wife and her lucky white cuckold husband in photo showing the white wife kissing the head of a black man's cock with a smile on her face as she looks into her husband's eyes while his face is inches away from her lips with the black man's cock between them, then seeing her cuckold husband smiling back at his lucky white slut wife.

This photo reminds me of the time I was lucky enough to put a white man's cock in my wife's mouth. It was very exciting for me, my wife, the man whose cock I put in my wife's mouth and very many people watching in person at the sex party and those online watching.
I have never had the pleasure of putting a black cock in my wife's mouth or cunt, but I am looking forward to when I have that pleasure. From my experience with my wife having sex with about 65 men, most men do not want a cuckold anywhere near their cocks. So I could not put their cocks in my wife's mouth or cunt even though I want to.

I think I would like to stroke a black man's cock to get it hard and then put it in my wife's mouth and jack him off until he shoots his cum loads on my wife's face and lips and into her mouth. Then I would give my wife a deep French kiss and I would would like to stroke a black man's cock to get it hard and then put it in my wife's unprotected married cunt, getting you nice and hard so you can pound her.

My wife always let her black lovers to cum wherever they wanted to.
My wife also lets the guys that fuck her cum anywhere they want. The guys then sometimes ask me where they should cum. I tell them they should cum anywhere they like, in or on my wife. I love it when they look me in the eyes and tell me, "I am cumming in your wife's pussy" while they are shooting their cum loads in my wife's unprotected married cunt.

My wife also lets the guys that fuck her cum anywhere they want. The guys then sometimes ask me where they should cum. I tell them they should cum anywhere they like, in or on my wife. I love it when they look me in the eyes and tell me, "I am cumming in your wife's pussy" while they are shooting their cum loads in my wife's unprotected married cunt.

It's ultimately the decision of the two who are fucking as to where the guy will cum.

It's ultimately the decision of the two who are fucking as to where the guy will cum.
I agree 100%. But I have noticed that some guys seem to think they need my permission to shoot their cum loads in my wife's unprotected married cunt even though my wife has just told them they can cum anywhere they like, including her cunt. So they ask me where should they cum. Naturally I always tell them the same thing that my wife told them, they can cum anywhere they like. Of course, they are delighted to hear my wife and I tell them that they can cum anywhere they like. I have noticed that when the men ask where they should cum, they are already on the verge of cumming in a moment. I enjoy seeing them trying not to cum until they get permission from my wife and I. I think they might feel extra pleasure when they finally get permission to cum in my wife's cunt because even though it is only a few seconds between when they ask where they should cum and then get permission to cum anywhere they like, their cum has been boiling and is about to explode out of their hard cocks and balls into my wife's unprotected married cunt.
Always exciting fun for everyone.

I agree 100%. But I have noticed that some guys seem to think they need my permission to shoot their cum loads in my wife's unprotected married cunt even though my wife has just told them they can cum anywhere they like, including her cunt. So they ask me where should they cum. Naturally I always tell them the same thing that my wife told them, they can cum anywhere they like. Of course, they are delighted to hear my wife and I tell them that they can cum anywhere they like. I have noticed that when the men ask where they should cum, they are already on the verge of cumming in a moment. I enjoy seeing them trying not to cum until they get permission from my wife and I. I think they might feel extra pleasure when they finally get permission to cum in my wife's cunt because even though it is only a few seconds between when they ask where they should cum and then get permission to cum anywhere they like, their cum has been boiling and is about to explode out of their hard cocks and balls into my wife's unprotected married cunt.
Always exciting fun for everyone.

Maybe it's not so much about getting your permission as it is too hear you say it. When guys ask how they should fuck my wife, I always just say "fuck her like she's yours" because as long as his dick is in her, she basically is.

Maybe it's not so much about getting your permission as it is too hear you say it. When guys ask how they should fuck my wife, I always just say "fuck her like she's yours" because as long as his dick is in her, she basically is.
I am sure the men do enjoy hearing me say to them, Cum anywhere you like on or in my wife. Of course, they all choose to shoot their cum loads in my wife's unprotected married cunt.
I agree as long as another man's cock is in your wife's cunt, he owns your wife.

Back