Cumming inside pussies

noting better than having a bull cum bareback in my fanny and arse and feeling it run out if the women is into bbc for real then she should let the bull cum in her fanny as making him cum into a condom is a waste
MMMMMMMM... NOW YOU'RE TALKING!!

Dsoul... Your words are right on... My wife and I role play to just what you have shown us ( white chuck and BBC queen's to be). We are so close and I will be taking pics to share.... Thanks.. Our bull knows has already told me what he is going to do... and I can not wait.. Thanks...

Dsoul... Your words are right on... My wife and I role play to just what you have shown us ( white chuck and BBC queen's to be). We are so close and I will be taking pics to share.... Thanks.. Our bull knows has already told me what he is going to do... and I can not wait.. Thanks...

Glad to know I've been of help and assistance, cuck boi. But know that in time, I'm going to get a taste of that pussy, too!

Glad to know I've been of help and assistance, cuck boi. But know that in time, I'm going to get a taste of that pussy, too!
I would love to give my white wife's who I love dearly to you and watch you take her and do what ever you or my wife wanted...

Most hubbies might pretend not to want to try it . . . but as the relationship between the wife and her Master progresses, in time the cuck hubby would want to do all and whatever to make the wife and her Master happy!

View attachment 333812
The feeling of breaking in a new white guy, teaching him to accept being controlled, guided/urged/pushed to go further and further in his worship of both women, and black men, from "I just want to watch" to eagerly licking up cum and sucking black cock...it's like falling in love.

The feeling of breaking in a new white guy, teaching him to accept being controlled, guided/urged/pushed to go further and further in his worship of both women, and black men, from "I just want to watch" to eagerly licking up cum and sucking black cock...it's like falling in love.

strong words

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
That is a fantastic way to put it. My wife may start out saying she doesn't want him to cum inside her but when the intensity and electricity of the moment are at hand, she will beg for it and want me to watch it and that moment when he releases inside her, IS the Mt. Everest of cuckoldry

Back