Cumming inside pussies

Thanks for the kind words! She recently made the leap with a bull she sees regularly, allowing him to fuck her bare. She far prefers it that way, it's just not always easy to find a partner you know you can trust. She's also not on birth control, so timing is also a consideration, as we have all the ******* we're going to have, and the whole "breeding" fantasy isn't of interest to her at all.

A few of our pictures were taken at events like Splash Mocha. She's not about to let a complete stranger fuck her without protection. But as I said in the post to which you're replying, I think most would agree that sex feels better without condoms.
There were guys that fucked my wife with condoms, but they were few and far between. She would never have demanded a condom don’t know if she know how to fit one. Condom was never part of the discussion before she get laid. In a gangbang she’ll suck and swallowed most of the guys to creep her pussie tidy for the next guy

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.
Fuck hubby

he’s snipped - as able to get you pregnant as another woman would be!

you’re with a fertile black bull and want to breed. Game over for daft little fuckwit hubby

Bulls should always go bare!
Please don’t tell me there are bulls that don’t go bare . Will never allow them to fuck my wife with a condom , it’s like making love to a piece of plastic with nothing to show for it but wasted cum . I salute all the bare knuckle black cocks spending so much cum,energy and time ,keeping white married pussies happy and those crevices occupied. I had a vasectomy,though my wife had live sperm swimming inside of her for most of her life. I found , the more cum she received, the more cum she craved and that’s a fact

Back