Cumming inside pussies

She recently made the leap with a bull she sees regularly, allowing him to fuck her bare. She far prefers it that way, it's just not always easy to find a partner you know you can trust. She's also not on birth control, so timing is also a consideration, as we have all the ******* we're going to have, and the whole "breeding" fantasy isn't of interest to her at all.

A few of our pictures were taken at events like Splash Mocha. She's not about to let a complete stranger fuck her without protection. But as I said in the post to which you're replying, I think most would agree that sex feels better without condoms.
I agree with Rob about how beautiful your wife is, and it is good to share her.

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:
With your literary input, I can only imagine what your physical input is like.

Wish that some times there would be more input from women or advice to women.
If I didn't know if my partner's hygienic habits and how clean he was I'd insist that he wear a condom. That being said I prefer my partner finishing inside me. It is extremely erotic to feel my lover's orgasm thrusts, like he's trying to stab me with his cock. I like all positions but in missionary, him thrusting, feeling his cock twitch, his sack contract, wrapping my legs around him, drawing him him in as deep as I can, and most importantly draining every drop out of him. That is so much to write, that all happens so fast, it just great.
That being said, I am so fortunate to have an understanding husband because there is always a chance to get pregnant if you aren't careful.

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
Just looking back at old postings and pictures.....If you are a white cuck, as I am, and you have the honor of seeing your wife like this, knowing that the load of sperm was from a Black Man, well..... it just doesn't get much better, does it?!!??

Back