Cumming inside pussies

I personally think that Black men enjoy cumming inside of white womens pussies as a way of marking their territory and as a way of saying to the white man that this is mine now I have taken it away from you, I am the superior male and there is nothing you can do about it, just accept the fact and bow down to serve the Black race.

Yeah, and it is just more natural that way, too.

Hi,
Like I've mentioned before in other threads, I've never had a condom inside of me. I can't describe how much I enjoy the feeling of a man filling me with his seed. And speaking only for myself, feeling a black cock twitching inside of me, inseminating me, filling me with what he's produced, is the ultimate sexual feeling in the world! That feeling alone will very frequently bring me to an intense orgasm!
Donna

Hi,
Like I've mentioned before in other threads, I've never had a condom inside of me. I can't describe how much I enjoy the feeling of a man filling me with his seed. And speaking only for myself, feeling a black cock twitching inside of me, inseminating me, filling me with what he's produced, is the ultimate sexual feeling in the world! That feeling alone will very frequently bring me to an intense orgasm!
Donna
We like it too, Ultimate form of surrender is watching a guy pump his load into your wife. You can never undo something like that. Its hot.

Watching another man thrust in and out of my wife's delicate slit with his strong cock is truly a stunning sight to take in. Seeing the excitement on her face as she sexually couples with a new lover, especially a black lover is incredible. So far though we've made all of our partners wear condoms and the sex seems incomplete without a cock inseminating the depths of her womb. I'm looking forward to the day we find a trusted partner to take raw and give the back of her pussy a hot load of potent semen. It's definitely a moment I will want to record and enjoy over and over... seeing her taken another man's seed for the first time in 10+ years.

We like it too, Ultimate form of surrender is watching a guy pump his load into your wife. You can never undo something like that. Its hot.

Very true. Sex is one thing, but insemination is entirely more intimate and something you can't walk back. Once your wife locks her legs around him and their bodies start ******* spasming in mutual orgasm there's no stopping them and now nature is taking over. It's absolutely a beautiful thing to visually take in though!

Does anyone know if there is a search within a thread function, for instance this thread is up to 123 pages and rather than have to go through each page is there a way to see if any videos are posted within a thread. There are so many great thread topics and one would think there should be lots of corresponding videos to go along with them ;)

The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.
Did he get over it?

Watching another man thrust in and out of my wife's delicate slit with his strong cock is truly a stunning sight to take in. Seeing the excitement on her face as she sexually couples with a new lover, especially a black lover is incredible. So far though we've made all of our partners wear condoms and the sex seems incomplete without a cock inseminating the depths of her womb. I'm looking forward to the day we find a trusted partner to take raw and give the back of her pussy a hot load of potent semen. It's definitely a moment I will want to record and enjoy over and over... seeing her taken another man's seed for the first time in 10+ years.
Wow what an amazing use of languge to relay a feeling. If you are doing anything other than writing a book you are in the wrong field.

Agree, for myself there is nothing more emasculating for me than the moment he starts releasing his seed in to my wife. Its like, I should be angry, jealous, territorial etc. and yet, all I can do is passively watch her orgasm with another man while I orgasm into a tissue. Looking at her used pussy afterwards, is symbolically the greatest betrayal a wife can commit, yet I drop to my knees and clean up their 'messy indescretion' while our bull friend lays back, cock dripping, happily knowing he's just used my wifes now loose hole for his own benefit while drinking beers that I have paid for. My ex-wife used to say 'what sort of man are you?' to let another man do that to your wife and then rather than want to beat the ******* out of him, whimper up to my pussy and eat his jizz out of me.

I knew what she meant, I just couldn't change for her. Luckily my current wife understands my needs and accommodates them for me :)

Yes, finishing deep inside the pussy is the ultimate sign of white to black submission, especially if the woman cums at the same time… with or without hubby watching. While various positions are hot, missionary is the most intimate, hearts beating in unison, his eyes fixed and intentional… hers glazed and wanting… him grunting like an ******* while she screeches and wails calling out his name. And maybe if she is a total slut like me, she will also let him fuck her sweet ass.

Back