Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

i fell its all about the base instinct - breeding - and the bull claiming his property / Territory

as a former married cuckold i loved my ex taking her bulls bare.
i wanted to see her bulls - claim her pussy - mark her as theirs by cumming inside her

i personally especially loved it when a BBC came deep in my ex's womb - even though she was on birth control i would fantasy that the bull had just bred her and i would be raising a black baby - (the ultimate cuckolding) everyone would know i was a cuckold & that my ex was a BBC slut i think many husbands feel the same

Attachments

• cuck marraige .jpg
    cuck marraige .jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 109
  • egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 85
The 1st time hubby and I invited another man into the bedroom we were a little bit afraid and wanted to keep it under control. Hubby wanted to be in the room and agreed to not get out of the chair where he had a ringside seat.
All parties agreed Condoms would be used and no cum shot near the crotch. Hubby is snipped, I'm not on the pill, and we don't want more babies.

I started out with me on top so I had control of how far, fast and deep my bull would go. The plan was working well until I went down to give my bull a little head and I removed his condom. The head on his dick was so broad and flared I couldn't resist wanting to feel it bare inside of me. I told hubby that I was sorry but I really wanted to feel that raw bbc.

My bull entered me missionary and promised that he would pull out and finish on my tummy. It felt so good and I felt so full, I came so quick and hand the most intense orgasm. When my bull was kissing on my neck he whispered into my ear "I'm going to cum inside of you". All I said was please and he shot the largest load I have ever seen in my life. He just kept pumping inside of me, we made such a mess. My husband was so pissed I didn't think he would ever get over it.

i wish you where my wife
totally hot and how it should be

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
As an African American male, I find sex to be the purest form of our animalistic side. There’s something about the aggression and passion associated with our inner ******* that is surreal. I know that when I’m having sex with a woman I feel like a lion in the wild. The biting, the scratching, the pulling of the hair, the moaning, it would be unnatural for me not to release myself deep inside of her. The connection we share, no matter how brief or long it may be, needs to be the type of debauchery that’s memorable. Personally, I want the woman to remember how it felt when I reached my climax. It only adds to the stronghold between us. Besides, the view of my cock outlined in her wetness from a night of raunchy sex is priceless.

Back