Cumming inside pussies

VERY interesting. I will say that when my wife started seeing her bull in an LTR, he wore condoms (as we always did at first). Once they develop a bond and continued the relationship, the change to allowing him to fuck her bare dramatically changed the entire dynamic for all of us. Not only was the physical sex more enjoyable for them but him now being able to fill her with his huge cum loads, seemed to make him feel much more the alpha male, more confident and dominant. For her the statement above about "fulfilling her biological urge of a dominant man seeding her womb" totally, 100% made her feel more attached to him and strengthened their bond. In fact it was after about 3 or 4 times of him taking her bare when she suggested to me that even though she still loved me more than ever, she preferred to fuck him now and felt guilty about not wanting me inside her. And for me, even though I enjoyed watching him cum inside her with a condom on, without one, it was a much more powerful scene. I did feel him become the superior man sexually and mentally it took on a whole new submissive, humiliating, exciting dynamic. This led to me eventually becoming curious about eating his cum out of her, which I never even imagined thinking about let alone wanting to try it. But it became an overwhelming urge and after the first time I actually did this, it was so fucking powerful for both my wife and I that it took our threesome to a whole new level, which in our case, turned out to be an incredible thing

Back