Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

My wife told me “if we do this he’s not wearing a condom & he’s not pulling out” My wife also loves her pussy flooded for me to feast on.

When a black man knows he’s fucking the wife of a cuck he’s showing both the wife & the cuck what it’s like to have her married pussy filled with cock & seed. It helps to reinforce everyone’s role from this point on.

Most of us can’t blow a load that compares to a black load & for me it confirms my inferiority & gives me a meal.

1. Cum is a symbol of satisfaction and domination.
2. Cumming on or in her is marking their territory.
3. The possibility or idea of breeding her is the ultimate act of cuckolding(that along with actually losing her to someone else).
4. The job of the bull SHOULD be to take what he wants and do what he wants to her, shes his whore right now shes not my gf or wife.
5. Shes intoxicated by the lust of this alphamale pleasuring her. When it comes down to it, regardless of commitment we are more animalistic in nature, so unfortunately that wife your friend knows will never cheat and the love of someones life in oklahama.... would still let a different guy cum inside her as long as they've proven themselves worthy of giving her children.

BBC CUM is the ultimate signature of submission to the bbc life , when women want it deep inside them , they get the stimulation and mental thought of being seeded and when cuck hubbies see how much seed we deposit its amazing to watch it drip from being over ran with seed...women get so addicted to seed they bathe their face in it ..to symbolize a transit state of high sexual loyalty to bbc .hubbies ******* and clean the seed to show loyalty to the wife that they submit to the seed as well ....
Yup my wife only goes raw with bbc only way I told her has a iud.. but knows could still get bred

1) Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
2) Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
3) Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
1) Speaking as a guy, if I was her, I'd love it knowing that I'd feel like I had a small bit of him inside me all of the time. I wouldn't be one of these women who dislike the idea of having a permanent or sticky thong gusset during the day.

2) if she is married, or a girlfriend of another guy:
a) knowing she'd be walking around for the next few days in her job or at the shopping mall, restaurant or watching TV, fucking her man, sleeping, with my sperm inside her there is no greater proud feeling for any man, hands down.
b) the thought of getting her pregnant is a real turn on.

3) its so hot knowing your missus has another mans seed inside her, there's no greater turn on. I'm sure only cucks and hotwife lovers are into it though.

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008

I'm drooling and licking my lips.... that is a wonderful mess that is gladly clean up

Back